• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM, Yaoi~ (Always open ignore post count) (Updated 11/4/15)

Pm me and we shall discuss it.

Updated plot ideas~

*Bumps*

*Buuuuuuumps*

Get back up there damn it.

Updated bump

Hi! I'm really interested in the Servant / Rich Kid roleplay!

I can roleplay either, so it's up to you which one you play, as I'm sure you have a preference.

I'm used to roleplaying as servants or slaves in roleplays like this, but I've been trying to expand my abilities.

I'm not a fan of using a picture reference for my own characters, unless it was made specifically for the character I'm using, so I will probably describe my character, rather than using a picture, but what you do would be up to you.

Anyways, message me if you want, since I'm still not entirely sure on how to do that...

I'd be interested in the following three:

1. Teacher X Student

2. Pirate X Kidnapped

3. Older man X Teenager

PM me if interested! ^-^

aestheticShenanigans said:
Hi! I'm really interested in the Servant / Rich Kid roleplay!
I can roleplay either, so it's up to you which one you play, as I'm sure you have a preference.

I'm used to roleplaying as servants or slaves in roleplays like this, but I've been trying to expand my abilities.

I'm not a fan of using a picture reference for my own characters, unless it was made specifically for the character I'm using, so I will probably describe my character, rather than using a picture, but what you do would be up to you.

Anyways, message me if you want, since I'm still not entirely sure on how to do that...
Allow me to start a conversation for you, then.

BeyondLovesL said:
I'd be interested in the following three:
1. Teacher X Student

2. Pirate X Kidnapped

3. Older man X Teenager

PM me if interested! ^-^
Will do~

Updated bump~

*Bumps*

hey, i'm interested in RPing with you, but i'm new here and unable to send PMs, so do that, and we will discuss our RP session if you're still free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back