• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

Hello !

I am interested in some of your pairings. Actually three to be more exact about it:

Delinquent – Good Kid

Arranged Marriage

Stepbrothers

If you are still free I would enjoy doing one of these with you.

Greetings

Marshmallow

Oh, I think we might get along swimmingly! I'm new to RPNation and unable to send private messages, so I'll just reply here. ♥

The arranged marriage pairing could be fun... one person cross-dresses to disguise their gender and keep that identity as long as possible, and angst/drama ensues when they're revealed as a boy. I'm also tempted by the "abducted and found again" plot, but I have some slight alterations to suggest. Are you open to the idea of a historical setting instead of modern?

(And unrelated to roleplay, but do you have a dA account?!)

i really like the delinquent x good kid pairing but if you don't want to do that I'm interested in the Abducted and Found again plot (*⌒∇⌒*)

Hey, I'm interested in trying out the

♫Delinquent-Good kid♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

One if you are still interested :3 You'd have to PM me if you are, since my PMing isn't here yet. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back