• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Search - I'm back from the dead!

WOW! So many people! Do you wanna do the Stalker-Victim? I'm still a complete newbie in writing 1-on-1, never done yaoi before, for which I'm very sorry *blushing*. But I guess one must start somewhere, right?

I would love to do that one with you! It's okay that you've never done yaoi before, that was me at one point :D PM me? I am going to disappear as I have a midterm right now...but I'll be back!

Umm....currently I'm really craving a bully-bullied or a rich-poor role play

Taeminnie said:

Bear with me, I know this may seem like a lot, but I'm not really all that demanding...just please read all of it....

As of now I am only craving YAOI (like fluff and stuff) and prefer to play the UKE (BUT if you're one who doesn't use labels, I won't use them either!) I kind of have some stuff that I want people to know first...typical stuff...

♪ Please be active (every other day-ish)

♪ Please be able to write in proper English (no text talk)

♪ No god-modding...

♪ Willing to work with me (and deal with my weird self!)

♪ I can't do fandoms

♪ I like to make friends, feel free to talk to me (or not)
LOADS OF PAIRINGS! Plus I'm open to most other ideas too.
("♥" means I'm craving it!) (Bold is who I'd prefer to be)

♪Bully-bullied ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♪Popular/jock-nerd

♪Delinquent-Good kid ♥♥

♪Kidnapper-Kidnapped ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♪Stalker-Victim

♪Rich-Poor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♪Celebrity-Fan/Not Fan

♪Father-kid's friend ♥♥

♪Master-Pet/Slave ♥♥♥

♪ Logical Person-Artistic person ♥♥

Best friends♥♥

♪Neighbors

♪Prince-Peasant ♥♥♥♥♥♥

♪Step Father-Kid ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I will love you forever if you try this with me!

The Magic Ring

I'd prefer to play Character B.

So Character A really likes Character B. Like a lot. As in, thinks they are soul mates or something (whatever you want it to be really as long as it's love). Only there is one small detail. B doesn't know A exists. At all. And A finds this ring that is magic (how he finds it again is up to you). Basically, if A puts it on B, they will fall head over heels in love with A. Obviously A does this (as that's the point of the plot)...where we go from there is all up to us.

I hope to hear from ya'll soon! Leave a message here or PM me! I am aiming for the role plays to be more like fluff and cute (because that's who I am), but I'm also a sucker for drama...

Wow, I'm interested!! I'd like to to either best friend or bully x bullied!

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Wow, I'm interested!! I'd like to to either best friend or bully x bullied!
I'm a huge sucker for fluff and cute yaoi x3

[/QUOTE]

Yay!!! I would do either with you! Is there one you want to do more?

Also you can PM me...that might be the easiest way to plan this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back