• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mxm rp request <3

sentimentalanimal

Sentimental Animal
ABOUT ME:
  • nineteen years old
  • trans man (ftm)
  • ghost-friendly! i totally get if you need to ghost, so don't worry about that sort of thing
  • tries to reply at least once a day, but i'm very chill with reply rates! honestly, i'm a big quality over quantity guy
ABOUT YOU:
  • eighteen or older (please ! this is an absolute must; while my roleplays don't always contain 18+ content, i don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors)
  • writes in third person
  • literate (when i say this, it's more like you can write a decent paragraph; if you make typos/grammar mistakes here and there, it's no big!)
  • willing to chat ooc! (not technically required, but i'm gonna want to and i think it's fun!)
  • okay with darker situations (NOTE: this is not to say that i won't avoid any triggers you may have, i will! i just want it to be said that most of my roleplays tend to have serious themes from time to time)
VAGUE PLOT IDEAS (*'s = level of interest, bolded character = preferred role; if there aren't any, i'm good with either!) (sidenote: every character we will be roleplaying are 18+ in terms of the roleplay's present):
  • the inherent homoeroticism of being in a band***: character a is an aspiring punk rock guitarist from the wrong side of the tracks. gritty and disillusioned but undeniably determined, he rounds himself up a decent group of two others that he's managed to recruit into his band. the only problem? they can't find anyone who can sing for shit. lucky for them, a friend of a friend of a friend recommend character b to them, who is a hobbyist singer with an as of yet undiscovered voice. a bit more into shoegaze than rock n' roll, character b may seem a strange fit, but character a is determined to make it happen.
  • i can't put you to paper**: character a is taking a figure painting class for college, and the next project is quite the challenge with live models to boot! when character a's model has to drop out at the last minute, character b, a fellow fine arts major volunteers for the role. working together has been wonderful for the both of them, but with the project wrapping up soon and the two of them having been too nervous to bring up hanging out outside of class, one of them has to figure out how to broach the topic of friendship.
  • wasting time wasting away***: (note, the setting for this is somewhat Victorian, but i really don't expect you to be super historically accurate; god knows i'm mostly interested in the aesthetic!) character a and character b have been friends since childhood, growing up as next door neighbors and rarely leaving one another's sides. now both young adults, the situation is much the same. however, character a has always been sickly, growing up to become weaker and weaker to the point of being bedridden. character b is meant to be moving away to pursue higher education soon, but has refused to leave until character a is strong enough to come with him. whether or not this will ever happen, neither of them are sure.
  • the story is old, but it goes on*: character a, an introverted high school senior was forced to switch schools a few months earlier into the year. since meeting character b, a fellow senior at his new school, character a can rest assured that he won't be without company. the thing about character b? he's infamous for being from the wrong side of the tracks, and moreover, going out of his way to not make friends. character a has to wonder: why are they even friends in the first place?
  • lingering company**: character a, a lonely, strange young man, finds solace in wandering through the graveyard near his home. visiting in the night or early in the morning ensures that he won't be running into mourners, or anyone at all, for that matter. because of this, he's confused by character b, another man that he sees one night, and every night thereafter. every time character a is there, so is character b, and the two eventually strike up an odd sort of friendship. outside of these nightly trysts, character a never sees characer b, and attempts at establishing a means of outside contact are always swept aside. character b does not yet have the heart to say that he can't go anywhere, as he is a ghost tied to the property
i'm writing this on, like, no hours of sleep, so feel free to ask any questions! just pm me or comment if you're interested, thank you!

Last edited:
I love your ideas, the victorian era screams for vampires! The ghost one was adorable too, but the inevitable doom makes me cry :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back