• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM RP Anyone?

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
I'm really itching for a MxM romance rp!

PAIRINGS (bold it's the part I would like to play, if neither part is bold it means I'm good with being either, underlined pairings are ones I really, really want to do):

Nerd x Gang Leader

Criminal x Cop

Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x Vampire

Skeleton x Human ;)

Skeleton x Vampire

Teacher x Reforming Gang...person xD

PLOTS

A teacher is walking one day when they come upon a man in the street. He's drinking and wounded. After talking for a while the teacher finds out the man was in a gang and when he tried to leave they...didn't take it well but he's trying to better. The teacher decides to help the man reform himself.

A nerdy boy from a clean-cut religious family has barely any freedom. He isn't allowed to go on the internet or do anything after school. He has a few friends but none of them are very interesting. One day his parents can't pick him up from school so he has to walk. Until a gang leader offers to give him a ride.

A cop goes on a blind date. It's goes quite well and they make another date. Meanwhile criminal has been doing terrible things and the cop is told they have to capture him if they want a raise. But the cop soon finds out the criminal is the charming man who the cop went on the blind date with...

I'm open to other plots, too. These are just a few of my ideas. Tell me if any of this interests you. My only requirements are can we keep PG-13 stuff like....you know *wink wink* out of this? PM if you are interested.

I am alllllll over this like jam on bread. I've wanted to do m/m pairings, but I could only ever find partners to do that on more "adult" websites. Honestly, I'm hoping to get involved with someone who can play m/m pairings with actual characters instead of anime stereotypes. Keeping it under pg-13 sounds perfect to me, as I enjoy the development of the relationship more than any of that stuff. All of your plots sound very interesting ^_^

Ah I really like your plots :D

I don't mind just Pm me or I PM you..doesn't matter.

I'm like you, itching for some MxM Rps

Hobbesisalive said:
Ah I really like your plots :D
I don't mind just Pm me or I PM you..doesn't matter.

I'm like you, itching for some MxM Rps
Awesome! PM me! And uh...is your signature a picture of Drrrr? Or Durarara or whatever? My friend is obsessed with that manga... xD

Hey! I'm, like, super new at this, but I couldn't resist replying in regards to your 'Better For You' plot! Would you like to rp with me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back