• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Roleplays

Consumed

Currently Being Devoured By RPs

Hi. Let's skip the intro.. and jump into it!

How Long My Posts Are: 1 Liners - Novellas. We'll discuss it then. ;)

How Often I Reply: Depends how long on the post. But usually, the least being two days.

Grammar: Please do have grammar and know the difference between "their" "there" and "they're".

Uke + Seme: I'm one of those weirdos who can't play 100% uke because of forwardness and I can't play 100% seme because I can't top when I'm depressed or not in the mood. So we'll have 50% each, alright? Sometimes I'll be uke, and you'll be seme. And sometimes I'll be seme and you'll be uke.

: Key :

* = Craving

: Pairings:

Enemies with benefits *

Artist x Writer

Older club owner x younger regular at the bar *

Abused son of graveyard owner x Orphaned boy who visits the cemetery. *

Hipster Boy x Fanboy *

Swimmers On Two Opposite Teams

Prince That Is Arranged To Marry A Girl That He Doesn't Love x Poor Common-folk Boy *

Boy Who Is Afraid of the Woods x Boy Who Lives In Woods But Isn't Socially Inclined

Older Werewolf x Werewolf recently turned

More pairings will come and go! ;)

Oh my gosh, I have the perfect character for "Boy Who Is Afraid of the Woods x Boy Who Lives In Woods But Isn't Socially Inclined"! If you don't mind me using anime for character sheets, I'm interested. ^^

The Abused son of graveyard owner x Orphaned boy who visits the cemetery Sound delicious, if you're still interested in it~

I have something quite similar quite similar to Artist x Writer in mind, but I don't know how flexible you are with your plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back