• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Roleplay? ^o^

Hey! I'd love to play either or A Deathly Promise (last option), or Unusual Carry Out if you're still looking!
I'm new on the site so I can't PM :)

Legend has it that if you speak onto the internet, that you are looking for a multi-paragraph m/m roleplay without cliche characters, in less than ten days this one person who doesn't know how to start conversations will speak back.

Anyhow, hi! I was going to have my first post on this site be my own 'looking for partners' thread, but I really couldn't help but reply to this one. I was wondering if you'd be up for plotting a new idea with me? Unfortunately with my case, two days spent posting bbcode tests does not count toward one's post count for PM's.

Please forgive me. I'm really not sure what this site's roleplay etiquette is yet, haha.

Legend has it that if you speak onto the internet, that you are looking for a multi-paragraph m/m roleplay without cliche characters, in less than ten days this one person who doesn't know how to start conversations will speak back.

Anyhow, hi! I was going to have my first post on this site be my own 'looking for partners' thread, but I really couldn't help but reply to this one. I was wondering if you'd be up for plotting a new idea with me? Unfortunately with my case, two days spent posting bbcode tests does not count toward one's post count for PM's.

Please forgive me. I'm really not sure what this site's roleplay etiquette is yet, haha.

Heyo! I'd love to roleplay with you

Alrighty! Would you be open to plotting out something different together? I do like your sci-fi idea, but I'm a huge nerd for being a part of early plotting, if that makes sense. Assuming that's alright, do you think you could start a PM conversation with me? I'm still not at the 10 post mark needed for sending first PM's to people. (I do have a basic sci-fi concept, as well as a kinda quirky semi-fantasy idea I'd love to share- I can, of course, explain here if you'd like. I just talk a lot as you can see, haha.)

I could totally do experienced soldierXinexperienced soldier. I'm a bit of a history buff and gAYER THAN A DAISY IN MAY so hey pm me

Hi, I was curious if you're still up to RP! I really like your ideas and I'd be up to play any of them! Message me if you'd like! :-)

Hello! I'm interested in your Acrylic and Prince...ss? plots. I think both would be enjoyable, if these two don't peak you immediate interested, the Cannibal one is next on the list haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back