• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Partner Search

Hello there,

I saw your thread and I am quite interested in what you have to offer. With your rules there aren’t any difficulties for me either and I have to say that I’m excited to see that you don’t want a response every single minute of the day. [Maybe a little exaggerated but you get what I mean.]

I’m interested in these fandoms:
> Tokyo Ghoul [oc x oc]

AUs:
> RPG
> High School
> College
> Fantasy/Mythical/Supernatural Creatures
> Royal
> Soulmate
> Hanahaki Disease [depends?]

Original Pairings:
> Incubus x Genie
> High School Teacher x High School Student
> Assassin x Prince
> Ancient Vampire x Fledgling Vampire
> Vampire Servant x Noble Vampire
> Neko x Rabbit

If still interested, please let me know by sending me a pm.

`Squeak

Hello! I'm interested in RP with you. Unfortunately I'm not comfortable with playing as a canon character (and we also don't share the same fandoms), but there are plenty of plots in your original pairings list that I'd like to do.

"Yes, I have been roleplaying ever since 11- I am currently 17 years of age. That close enough? I have a habit of being a bit too descriptive. Would love to roleplay with you sometime."
be3068cb55d3241858c2c78a33360a8a.png

Welcome!
I am currently searching for a MxM partner so I hope you'll be interested in creating a RP with me! I do not care if you wish to refer to me as a male or female. I have been writing ever since I was about twelve years old, but that was mostly just private scenes with friends and a bit of fanfiction writing. I believe I still have some ways to go so I look forward to improving alongside you. Don't be afraid to ask me anything if any questions pop up.

• I am currently 20 years of age so I want my partner to be around my age. I believe it'll be more comfortable for the both of us if we are both either the same age or close to.
    • Please try to give me a detailed post! I do have a tendency to write more than usual when inspiration strikes and little when my muse decides to leave. Mistakes are okay to make since no one in this world is perfect. I will return the much appreciated effort so do please try to give me at least 2+ paragraphs!
    • It is fairly hard to rattle me so give me your best shot! I am open to all sorts of dark themes and rarely will I shy away from them. However, if there is a subject you wish to avoid be sure to tell me. I would hate to frighten off a potential partner just because of including something that makes you cringe.
    • I would like it if we could have an OOC chat. I believe it'd make it easier to discuss possible plot ideas and talk about what is happening in the RP. I like to chat too so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me whenever.
    • Please tell me if you wish to drop our RP. I will not be offended. My belief is if someone does not feel like writing something it shows in the words. I don't mind if you want to quit whatever RP we are doing, but I would like to be told instead of wondering if you'll ever respond or not.
    • Please try to post every 1-7 days. I myself am a college student with a part time job so I understand if you can't be online 24/7 and give me 10+ replies in one day, but I'd like it if you could try to give me a post every other day. And tell me if you plan to be absent for a long period of time. Understandable if it's sudden though.
    • I would love to hear your ideas so please tell me them. RP is not just a singular person's effort and is instead built by 2 or more people. Don't hesitate to tell me anything. I do enjoy having ideas thrown at me and I will return the favor.
Hi howdy hey! You seem really rad and I'd love to chat! I'm 20, he/him, and I'm super interested in crown prince/brothel owner, professor/student, and general/concubine! Would you mind if i dm?

Hello! I loved all of these plots! Somehow I managed to narrow them down to three! I put them in order from my favorite to least of the three :) Interested in any of them still? :)
Captain x Rebel: Demoted because of things he didn't do, the new Captain is looking to piece back together his fierce reputation. Fortunately, the opportunity to earn back some of it presents itself when his squad is ambushed by a group of rebels. Some of his men are injured, but at least they managed to capture one of the rebels. Now all he has to do is get critical information out of the marksman and he can go back to living as he did before the whole incident. Too bad his emotions start to fight against his ambitions.

General x Concubine: A respected General returns to the palace to report his successful conquest to his childhood friend, the Emperor. It is during the General's stay at the palace where he encounters one of the Emperor's concubines. He is drawn to the alluring young man and desires him for himself.

King x Captive: The kingdom has finally won the war it started with the neighboring pack of wolf people. The King is pleased with his army’s success and is pleasantly surprised when his General brings back some captured wolves as a show of loyalty. The King accepts the feistiest of the wolves presented to be his personal captive while dividing the rest amongst the Generals. He finds himself very satisfied with the wolfman to his Queen and mistresses’ displeasure. The ladies did not need more competition in winning the King’s attention on both them and their children, illegitimate or not. Some wolfmen carry the extraordinary ability to carry pups and the King’s personal wolf has that special trait. Because of that the wolf is now forced to live as another of the King’s mistresses while expecting pups. It only gets worse thanks to the King’s obvious fondness for his wolf.

Welcome!
I am currently searching for a MxM partner so I hope you'll be interested in creating a RP with me! I do not care if you wish to refer to me as a male or female. I have been writing ever since I was about twelve years old, but that was mostly just private scenes with friends and a bit of fanfiction writing. I believe I still have some ways to go so I look forward to improving alongside you. Don't be afraid to ask me anything if any questions pop up.

• I am currently 20 years of age so I want my partner to be around my age. I believe it'll be more comfortable for the both of us if we are both either the same age or close to.
    • Please try to give me a detailed post! I do have a tendency to write more than usual when inspiration strikes and little when my muse decides to leave. Mistakes are okay to make since no one in this world is perfect and flawless when it comes to grammar. I will return the much appreciated effort so do please try to give me at least 2+ paragraphs! I also write in 3rd person.
    • It is fairly hard to rattle me so give me your best shot! I am open to all sorts of dark themes and rarely will I shy away from them. I admit I'm a sadist when it comes to characters suffering. However, if there is a subject you wish to avoid be sure to tell me. I would hate to frighten off a potential partner just because of including something that makes you cringe.
    • I would like it if we could have an OOC chat. I believe it'd make it easier to discuss possible plot ideas and talk about what is happening in the RP. I like to chat too so don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me whenever.
    • Please tell me if you wish to drop our RP. I will not be offended. My belief is if someone does not feel like writing something it shows in the words. I don't mind if you want to quit whatever RP we are doing, but I would like to be told instead of wondering if you'll ever respond or not. Also, if you wish to pop up again in a few months please don't hesitate to do so. Chances are I'll be overjoyed to have the RP revived!
    • Please try to post every 1-7 days. I myself am a college student with a part time job so I understand if you can't be online 24/7 and give me 10+ replies in one day, but I'd like it if you could try to give me a post every other day. And tell me if you plan to be absent for a long period of time. Understandable if it's sudden though.
    • I would love to hear your ideas so please tell me them. RP is not just a single person's effort and is instead built by 2 or more people. Don't hesitate to tell me anything. I do enjoy having ideas thrown at me and I will return the favor.

Welcome!

• Please try to give me a detailed post! I do have a tendency to write more than usual when inspiration strikes and little when my muse decides to leave. Mistakes are okay to make since no one in this world is perfect and flawless when it comes to grammar. I will return the much appreciated effort so do please try to give me at least 2+ paragraphs! I also write in 3rd person.
    • It is fairly hard to rattle me so give me your best shot! I am open to all sorts of dark themes and rarely will I shy away from them. I admit I'm a sadist when it comes to characters suffering. However, if there is a subject you wish to avoid be sure to tell me. I would hate to frighten off a potential partner just because of including something that makes you cringe.
    • Please tell me if you wish to drop our RP. I will not be offended. My belief is if someone does not feel like writing something it shows in the words. I don't mind if you want to quit whatever RP we are doing, but I would like to be told instead of wondering if you'll ever respond or not. Also, if you wish to pop up again in a few months please don't hesitate to do so. Chances are I'll be overjoyed to have the RP revived!
    • I would love to hear your ideas so please tell me them. RP is not just a single person's effort and is instead built by 2 or more people. Don't hesitate to tell me anything. I do enjoy having ideas thrown at me and I will return the favor.

Hey! I’m super interested in vampire fledgling and ancient vampire , also werewolf and vampire . There are many others that also grab my attention

Hey, I’d love to RP with you! I’m interested in Rebel leader x Civilian, College professor x Student, Assassin x Prince, and Soldier x Dancer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back