• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Pairings (Original/Fandom)

Would you be interested in a serial killer x romantic interest RP?

Also, what ideas do you have for Zelda?

[QUOTE="Jaw Breaker]Is the teacher/student still open by any chance?

[/QUOTE]
I'm not really in the mood to do that pairing right now but I do have like a million other parings I'd love to try if you're still interested. So PM me.

JustSmile said:
I would love to rp with you!
I just sent you a PM. Hope to hear back from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pairings I'm craving to do right now are these ones:

-Older brother/little brother*

-Father*/Babysitter

-Uncle/Nephew*

-Country boy*/City boy

-Male Cheerleader*/Jock

-sitter/kid*

The * is for who I'd prefer to play.

Anyone interested in any of those? If so feel free to pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be up for these if you're still interested

wonderboy1234 said:
The plot I'm craving to do:

This Roleplay could require three people or we could double up.

It's story revolves around two older gay men (mid twenties to early thirties) who live together (I don't know if they're a couple, roommates, or what) but they take in a young gay teen who got kicked out of his house after coming out.

Basically the two could give the teen shelter and teach him that it's ok to be who he is. They could become father figures to the kid and maybe teach him a thing a two while helping him get back on his feet while helping him forget and get over his dark past.

Some pairings I'm thinking about would be:

-assassin/apprentice*

-Country boy*/City boy

-Male Cheerleader*/Jock

Archie said:
I'd be up for these if you're still interested
I'm always interested. Feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd really like two do the one about the two older gays and the teen if you're up for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in the brotherxbrother. However, I do prefer to play the uke- 'bottom.'

I also like to add darkness into my role-plays, so possibly abuse of possessiveness. Things like that. I hope you get back to me. [:

If you are still searching, I would be interested in doing the serial killer/protege one. Or the one with the two males that take in the teen. I am fine with either. PM me if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back