• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Pairings (Original/Fandom)

wonderboy1234

The New Boy Wonder
I really like doing some dark and disturbing things and everyone here seems to like rainbows and butterflies. I'm looking for a partner who's willing to enter and participate in a fucked up modern fantasy.

I personally don't really have a lot of limits when it comes to rping. I'm good with pretty much anything. My average post length is one to two paragraphs. I can write up to 4 depending on if I'm in the mood or have time. If you could match my post length that would be great. If you have any interest please post here of pm me. I'd want this to either be a role play through PMs or on a different platform like skype, Google docs, or something similar.

Please PM if you're interested in anything.

Some pairings I'm thinking about would be:

-Father/Son*

-teacher/student*

-Hustler*/John

-assassin/apprentice*

-brother/brother

-Serial Killer/Protégé*

-Archangel*/Demon hunter

-fallen angel*/human

-Older brother/Adoptive little brother*

-Father/Adoptive son*

-Father*/Babysitter

-Uncle/Nephew*

-Country boy*/City boy

-Male Cheerleader*/Jock

-Mysterious new kid*/shy loner

-Emo kid*/popular kid

-Babysitter/Kid*

* = what I'd prefer to play

Bolded are the ones I'm craving to do.

I'm open to ideas and others pairings. I like to create worlds and explore in them for a while. I also like to revise and take already invented things and see what they would be like in darker or alternate sceneries.

Fandoms:

-OUAT*

-Anything Batman****

Pairings:

Batman/Robin* (Dick/Tim/Jason)

Batman/Nightwing*

Nightwing/Robin* (Tim/Jason)

-Teen titans**

Pairings:

Robin*/beastboy

Robin*/Speedy

-Young Justice****

Parings:

Superboy/Robin (Dick)

Kidflash/Robin (Dick)

Impulse/Robin (Tim)

Robin(Dick/Tim)/OC

-Terminator***

Pairings:

John Connor*/OC

John Connor*/Terminator (not Arnold)

-X-Men*

-Walking Dead**

Pairings:

Carl*/Rick

Carl*/Daryl

Carl*/OC

-The Legend of Zelda*

-Peter Pan****

Peter/Michael Darling

Peter/John Darling

Peter/Rufio

Peter/Tootles

Peter/Nibs

Peter/OC Lost Boy

-Percy Jackson (the original 5 books)**

Percy*/Nico

Nico/OC*

Percy/OC*

OC/OC

-The Rocky Horror Picture show****

-Priscilla, Queen of the Desert*

-Queer as Folk**

Pairings:

Brian/Justin*

*=maybe

**=probably

***=yes please!

****=Take me now!!!!

I've also been interested in trying to making up a darker retelling of Peter Pan. I'd really like to do that or one of the other pairings. I'm open to anybody and their ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd totally be into either kidnapper/victim or teacher/student :D Though I'd have to say I'd probably best as whichever role was the one who wasn't doing all the dark stuff to whoever... I'm still learning the genre, and am really interested in it. I love darker themes, but I haven't been able to find many who want to rp darker themes (which is why I'm still learning)....

PM me if your interested, and I'm willing to do this through PM or Email... since that's really the only 2 platforms I am capable of rping through...

I am interested in Kidnapper/victim and Father/son, and I have few if your interested in them and might change your mind if your not in the mood for Father/son and/or Kidnapper/victim

*another casual bump (plus new pairings)

-brother/brother

-Serial Killer/Prodégé

-Archangel/Demon hunter

-fallen angel/human

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New pairing ideas:

-Older brother/Adoptive little brother

-Father/Adoptive son

Recently I've been craving doing something Percy Jackson related so you can add that to the list too. Lol

Hey, okay, so I really liked our rp. It was really cool. As long as there isn't romance involved between the two characters we had, I'd be willing to do it again. Please! I'm so bored!

Tsukiyama said:
Interested in brother/brother. We could mix it with serial killer/protegee, if you want~
Totally. PM me :)

*bump*

I'm still really, really interested in trying to create a dark retelling of Peter Pan.

Pairing ideas:

Peter/New Lost boy

Peter/Michael Darling

Peter/Tootles

Peter/Nibs

Peter/Hook

Peter/Alix (gender-bent Alice in Wonderland)

Zaryn said:
What were you looking for as far as OUAT?
Mostly an alternate universe/story lines.

My ideas are all Neverland/Peter Pan area of the show.

My most thought out idea:

The alternate universe is that Rumble's dad isn't the real Peter Pan. He took over the island and drove off the real Peter Pan and took over the island and now that Rumble's dad is dead he has come back from the enchanted forest to Neverland to fix the darkness that took over his island.

A couple pairings ideas were:

An AU Pan/Killian

An AU Pan/Michael Darling

An AU Pan/Baelfire

An AU Pan/young Baelfire

An AU Pan/OC lost boy

I'd want to be the alternate universe Pan and we could figure out how and why your character came back to Neverland in the first place. If this have an interest in this feel free to PM me.

I'm interested in father/son, if you're still looking for someone who'd like to role play that. I personally am a little, so the son role would be better for me, but if you'd like me to be the father then that's okay.

I was watching the movie Boy Culture last night on Netflix and it gave me an idea for a possible new role play.

This Roleplay could require three people or we could double up.

It's story revolves around two older gay men (mid twenties to early thirties) who live together (I don't know if they're a couple, roommates, or what) but they take in a young gay street hustler who got kicked out of his house after coming out.

Basically the two could give the teen shelter and teach him that it's ok to be who he is. They could become father figures to the kid and maybe teach him a thing a two while helping him get back on his feet while helping him forget and get over his dark past.

Still looking for people.

Would anyone be interested in doing anything Rocky Horror related?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back