• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM 1x1 Search (Prompts Inside) (Currently Closed)

Which prompt do you like?

• 1st one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd one

• Neither

• Total voters

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey folks. You can call me Merry, Nara, or whatever else your heart desires. I'm looking for some mxm 1x1 RPs, as you can tell by the title. I do have some requirements as well as prompts to use. For the requirements, I will follow these as well.

Requirements:

• RP basics; no godmoding, powerplaying, etc.
  • Post 1 to 2 times a day
  • 2 - 4 paragraphs per post
  • Be willing to fade to black for sex scenes (tell me your limits as well)
  • Be okay with feminine/non-hyper-masculine characters
  • Be okay with characters of color
  • Be okay with my lack of bbcode usage (it's fine you use it)
  • Don't use seme/uke labels/roles
  • Tell me if you are no longer interested in the role play, or will be gone for awhile
  • Work with me for plotting
  • Preferably use third person past tense (I can be flexible with this)

I really don't think those are too much to ask. Now, onto prompts. I have these written in first person, and "I" is the role I wish to play, leaving "you" to be the role I'd like you to play.

Prompts:

1. We're friends but not that close, and I have a crush on you but you say you're straight. One day I "accidentally" send you a sexy picture, and wow! You like what you see!
  2. I talk to you in school and sometimes online, but we don't really hang out. I have a huge crush on you, but you say you're straight. I'm starting to get into drag, and wow I look cute when I'm dressed up! I guess I'll just go ahead and catfish you!

Those two are the only ones I'm really craving right now, but feel free to suggest your own pairings/plots/prompts for me to take a look at. Also, you can come at me with suggestions for fandoms as well.

I prefer to RP over PMs, but I'm fine with threads as well. Please post here or PM me if you're interested or have questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Gabriel Ivanov]I'm interested~! ^-^

[/QUOTE]
In which one? I've thought of a few more prompts and plot ideas if you would be interested in hearing those too.

The first one especially caught my eye, but I'm totally interested in hearing your other ideas! :D PM?

...Okay, and the second one as well is fine now that I think about it. Whichever you prefer, really! :3

[QUOTE="Gabriel Ivanov]...Okay, and the second one as well is fine now that I think about it. Whichever you prefer, really! :3

[/QUOTE]
Thinking about it, I'm not a huge fan of the second one myself. I'd be interested in role playing the first one with you though. Can you PM me?

cyberbarista said:
I am interested in the second one, and will happily meet your bullet pointed requests. PM me?
Hi. Thanks for you interest, but I'm sorry, I'm really not looking for any more role play at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back