• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Romance rp stuff

Pm me, like you I too am in the mood for romance type RP's. I also would like to do slice of life in them too ^~^ but I am also cool with anything.

If you are still looking for a female partner, I'm very interested. However, I tend to stick to 1x1 roleplays, if that's okay. Please pm me to let me know. :)

I have a few plot ideas that aren't really typical "romance" plots but would be interesting to try out. I also have a few plot pairing on one of my posts if you'd like to check them out. I'll DM you when I'm not on my phone.

Hm, are you interested in a slice of life type of roleplay? If not I am also great at fantasy like rps!

Hi, I'm new. I've been role playing on and off for years. I'm a bit rusty though. But i remember being quite fond of romance rps.I also can play many different personalities but I prefer female characters. Of course I have to wait to pm but can we maybe talk here till we get a rough idea penned out? If your still taking partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back