• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Romance rp stuff

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
So I'm in the mood for romance rps. Doesn't matter if it's fandom or original.

I tend to play a male character BUT I can also play a female.

I tend to post at least a paragraph but I can post more if you want me to. I also expect that you post at least one paragraph.

I'm active usually at 3:00 pm eastern standard time on the weekdays and pretty much active all throughout the weekend. I'd like a partner who's active most of the day and can reply multiple times a day.

Anyways I don't particularly have any pairings in mind or original ideas so I'll just have you guys post ideas on fandoms or original pairings and I'll see if I'm interested. Reminder though! If you post a fandom idea I may or may not know anything about that fandom so keep in mind that I might not accept some because I don't know anything about it.

Yes I know I'm being a bit lazy on this but I'm very tired and I don't have the energy to come up with stuff. Anyways have fun brainstorming! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I typically have the romance bit be built up, in my eyes it gives the rp in general more flavor but I can do a straight up romance rp where the characters are already dating and stuff.

@FoxxyDemon

So your okay with it then? (If I understood correctly)

Would you like to RP? We can continue on a PM

Are you still looking for partners? c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested, will it be a through conversation role-play or a forums? Because I'm hoping to pick up on forum role-plays a little more, also I play female roles mainly, because all my male characters have been run down in the past.

Archdemon said:
So I'm in the mood for romance rps. Doesn't matter if it's fandom or original.
I tend to play a male character BUT I can also play a female.

I tend to post at least a paragraph but I can post more if you want me to. I also expect that you post at least one paragraph.

I'm active usually at 3:00 pm eastern standard time on the weekdays and pretty much active all throughout the weekend. I'd like a partner who's active most of the day and can reply multiple times a day.

Anyways I don't particularly have any pairings in mind or original ideas so I'll just have you guys post ideas on fandoms or original pairings and I'll see if I'm interested. Reminder though! If you post a fandom idea I may or may not know anything about that fandom so keep in mind that I might not accept some because I don't know anything about it.

Yes I know I'm being a bit lazy on this but I'm very tired and I don't have the energy to come up with stuff. Anyways have fun brainstorming! :)
I'd love to RP with you, I enjoy descriptive role playing as well. PM me and I'm sure we can come up with something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back