• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF High fantasy or post-apocalyptic RP, can do doubles!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m Kate! I’ve been trying to find someone to do a high fantasy or or post-apocalyptic RP with. Here’s what I’m looking for:

- I usually play female characters, so I would like to have someone who plays male characters, preferably. However, I am totally open to doubling up so we can each play both ^^

- I’m super active, so it would be nice to have someone who matches that. I know life happens so no worries if you have to step back for a while, just let me know!

- over 18, not comfortable RPing with minors

- I don’t have a word count limit, just give me something to work with and we’ll be all good

- literate or semi-literate preferred

If you’re interested, feel free to pm me!

I’m Kate! I’ve been trying to find someone to do a high fantasy or or post-apocalyptic RP with. Here’s what I’m looking for:

- I usually play female characters, so I would like to have someone who plays male characters, preferably. However, I am totally open to doubling up so we can each play both ^^

- I’m super active, so it would be nice to have someone who matches that. I know life happens so no worries if you have to step back for a while, just let me know!

- over 18, not comfortable RPing with minors

- I don’t have a word count limit, just give me something to work with and we’ll be all good

- literate or semi-literate preferred

If you’re interested, feel free to pm me!
ayo, this still good mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back