Mutant Academy

Please use this thread for all of your OOC needs!

Read more about this role play...

It is 2014, The government has told us that Mutants are people do and have all the rights of an American Citizen. But that's not how it is at all, tensions between Mutants and Humans are at the breaking point, The Department of Education decided that all mutants who are minors must be sent to one of the many Schools for mutants.

Mutant Academy, the best school for Mutants in the country, here you will live. will you learn to control your powers or will they control you? You may find friends, romance or even enemies! Have fun using your powers with other people just like you!

View attachment 61306

1. No being mean

2. No controlling other RPers without permission!

3. Please try to avoid 1x1, if you must take it to the PM.

4. Have Fun!

5. If you've read the rules put "Mutants" at the end of your post!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is my first roleplay, and I am very excited! I hope that this roleplay will be successful

The creator of this roleplay is offline, I've been waiting for him the whole day...

Last edited by a moderator:
So once our character gets accepted can we start posting or are we waiting until a certain time or certain number of members?

Why is nobody replying? And, JacobLoL, is this roleplay set in the Marvel universe?

Rise of Albion, is there anybody in particular that your character bumped into?

Maybe it can be our first test at the academy to use our powers to get into our rooms! (Which are locked)

I'm unsure if I should opt out or not. The roleplay seems really far ahead to insert a new character, plus I'd have a lot of reading to do. Do you mind giving me a summary of what's happened, and where to start out?

Sorry y'all I haven't posted since I joined. I'm leaving for 2 weeks I'm an hour so when I get back I will hardcore Rp with y'all! :D

Sorry, I am leaving the group due to my internet averaging at about 0.2Mb/s and the massive time difference between me and most of the others in the group (I'm in South Africa)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back