• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm [Sign Up Thread]

Name: Vaati
Attributes: Wind Mage/Sorcerer, Master Swordsman, Demon Transformations.
Weaknesses: Bows, Bombs, Four Sword (Varies between Forms)
Characteristics: Vaati is Good at planning, but bad at following through. He is childish in nature do to being a Picori, and Harshly Judgemental to Humans.
Reason for Entering Arcadia Bay: He was sick and tired of being sealed, Killed, Killed and Sealed, and Sealed and Killed.
Posting Speed: Medium to slow, depending if working.

Attachments

• 210px-Vaati.png
    210px-Vaati.png
    72.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Vaati Demon.jpg
    Vaati Demon.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1
Pic:
1538339015164.png
Character Name: Rachel Amber the mysterious odd

Attributes: She's always calm. Why? She's a druggie. But she's also popular and intelligence and she's also knowledge in Voodoo Magic due to her time alone and drug problems.

Personality: Rachel's character is a mystery, up to the point where there are mixed opinions about her personality. She is generally considered popular and nice, but also rebellious. She partied a lot, took drugs and had an affection for punk-rock like Chloe, expressed in both her music taste and style. Joyce Price fondly calls her a "hell-raiser", while Chloe refers to her as her "angel". However, Nathan Prescott describes her as a "fiend on her own", which implies she was a drug-addict. According to Chloe, she was also smart and had an eye for images and art, just like Max. Considering her school performance and the effort she put into becoming a model, she was a very ambitious person. She seems to have had a caring personality, as she was well loved by those close to her. Rachel also seems to have been more girly and idealistic than Chloe, reflected by her love of makeup and ambition to become a model. However, there are also rumours of Rachel being sexually promiscuous. Several pieces of graffiti all over Blackwell support this image of her. A letter from her to Chloe indicates that she often hooked up with Vortex Club "snobs" such as Nathan Prescott, Zachary Riggins etc. It is also implied that she used Frank Bowers to facilitate her drug habit.

Reason for entering Arcadia Bay: To go to school and live out her life as a academy/ college kid. But also because she lives there.

Posting speed: When I can get time to do so. Mostly every day.

the_flash.jpeg
Character Name:
Barry Allen (A.K.A. The Flash)
Attributes:
Extremely fast. Literally fast enough to travel back in time on his own.
Personality:
Barry Allen is predisposed with the concept of justice and fairness. His speed causes him to be a little cocky at times, however, when the situation seems most dire, he tends to snap out of it just in time. He will do whatever it takes to protect his friends and family, except change the past (as that has caused so many issues for him, a la the Flashpoint Paradox). Just about the only thing that would cause him to change the past, now, is if he knew for certain that he couldn't possibly make things worse.
Reason for entering Arcadia Bay:
Barry was invited, mysteriously, to come to Arcadia Bay, from a cryptic note, the origins of which he does not yet know. A small sample of skin cells were found on the paper, matching Barry's DNA, which led him to believe that the message had been sent either from a future version of himself, or an alternate dimension version of himself. Considering the massive damage he is capable of, as well as the fact that the sender may have good intentions, S.T.A.R. labs' staff, Barry included, figured that it would be best for him to go to Arcadia Bay, just to make sure.
Posting speed:
I post as quickly as I can. If I don't post in a day, just forget about me. It means that I can't access the site, and probably won't for a while. Aside from that, I'll try to post as often as possible and/or as needed.

213525-devil-men-demon-lord.png

Character Name: Lucifer Morningstarr (Luci for short)

Attributes: Strengths: Demonic suggestion and seduction, Shadow walking and whispering
Weaknesses: His wife, holy water

Personality: Cold and brooding doesn't say much and simply watches his wife from afar unless she's threatened or in danger.

Reason for entering Arcadia Bay: following his wife really

Posting speed: decent unless at work

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back