• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Thy follow to the village
Back at the top of the temple. Link saw the black haired man and woman leave. He considered stopping him but he already had his hands full. He had to trust that the others could handle it. He Sage and Peter well enough. Peter was powerful and intelligent and Sage had a mastery of magic he'd never seen before. Natsu was hot headed but powerful with fire magic. He knew that Lucy had other worldly spirits, the only one he knew nothing about was Grey.

"You're really going to fight the two of us on your own?" Toby asked.

Link shook his head. He raised his weapons and rushed at Toby ignoring the masked man. Toby had to duck dodge a horizontal slice. He extended his claws and swiped at Link who jumped back. He gave Toby a look of surprise and then tapped his forehead. Toby looked at him. "Is there something on my head?" Link nodded his vigorously.

Toby put his paralytic claws to his head to scratch what was there off. He paralyzed himself. Link looked at Lyon and stood up. He raised the Master Sword pointing at Lyon. Blue energy welled up in the Master sword and was released in the form of a bolt of energy that sped toward his target.

Lyon sidestepped the attack and looked at Link. "Please is that all you-" he stopped and threw his arms up creating a wall of ice. A bomb laced arrow exploded against the wall breaking it. Link used the distraction of the ice wall to get close. He landed a hit on Phone slicing the mask. The pieces fell off and Lyon jumped back.

"How.. dare you... You will not ruin my moment of Glory. The moon drip will be completed and I will be victorious." Lyon said. Link stood straight his arms at his side looked at Lyon with glare filled with determination befitting that of his status as a hero.

He had considered allowing Grey to finish this... But Grey's emotions would get the better of him. He raised his arm and beckoned Lyon with a confident smirk. Come at me. Was practically written on his face.

Lyon held out an arm. "Ice make Tiger!" A large ice feline appeared. And it attacked him.

Link rolled out of the way and sliced it's belly destroying it. He dashed at Lyon getting low to avoid any chance of counter attack. He then raised up his weapon and sliced Lyon's chest. The cut was not feel enough to kill but it was painful.

"Stop! I refuse to let you defeat me!" Lyon yelled grabbed Link's neck.

Link responded by kicking him in the gut winding him. Link wasn't giving him a chance to cast anymore. It a struggle of melee combat Link was the superior. He had no intention of losing that advantage.

"Enough!" Lyon said. "One more hand on me," he said as Link swiped down. "And you'll never see that imp alive again."

Link stopped just before his sword connected. "You idiot. You brought us an Ally. Sherry can control non human things. One more step... And she'll order that imp to go somewhere far away where she can't be found.

Back at the top of the temple. Link saw the black haired man and woman leave. He considered stopping him but he already had his hands full. He had to trust that the others could handle it. He Sage and Peter well enough. Peter was powerful and intelligent and Sage had a mastery of magic he'd never seen before. Natsu was hot headed but powerful with fire magic. He knew that Lucy had other worldly spirits, the only one he knew nothing about was Grey.

"You're really going to fight the two of us on your own?" Toby asked.

Link shook his head. He raised his weapons and rushed at Toby ignoring the masked man. Toby had to duck dodge a horizontal slice. He extended his claws and swiped at Link who jumped back. He gave Toby a look of surprise and then tapped his forehead. Toby looked at him. "Is there something on my head?" Link nodded his vigorously.

Toby put his paralytic claws to his head to scratch what was there off. He paralyzed himself. Link looked at Lyon and stood up. He raised the Master Sword pointing at Lyon. Blue energy welled up in the Master sword and was released in the form of a bolt of energy that sped toward his target.

Lyon sidestepped the attack and looked at Link. "Please is that all you-" he stopped and threw his arms up creating a wall of ice. A bomb laced arrow exploded against the wall breaking it. Link used the distraction of the ice wall to get close. He landed a hit on Phone slicing the mask. The pieces fell off and Lyon jumped back.

"How.. dare you... You will not ruin my moment of Glory. The moon drip will be completed and I will be victorious." Lyon said. Link stood straight his arms at his side looked at Lyon with glare filled with determination befitting that of his status as a hero.

He had considered allowing Grey to finish this... But Grey's emotions would get the better of him. He raised his arm and beckoned Lyon with a confident smirk. Come at me. Was practically written on his face.

Lyon held out an arm. "Ice make Tiger!" A large ice feline appeared. And it attacked him.

Link rolled out of the way and sliced it's belly destroying it. He dashed at Lyon getting low to avoid any chance of counter attack. He then raised up his weapon and sliced Lyon's chest. The cut was not feel enough to kill but it was painful.

"Stop! I refuse to let you defeat me!" Lyon yelled grabbed Link's neck.

Link responded by kicking him in the gut winding him. Link wasn't giving him a chance to cast anymore. It a struggle of melee combat Link was the superior. He had no intention of losing that advantage.

"Enough!" Lyon said. "One more hand on me," he said as Link swiped down. "And you'll never see that imp alive again."

Link stopped just before his sword connected. "You idiot. You brought us an Ally. Sherry can control non human things. One more step... And she'll order that imp to go somewhere far away where she can't be found.
They get to the village.

They get to the village.
At the village they warned the villagers of the coming attack. The villagers seemed fearful for their lives. It was currently night so they were in their demon forms. They begged the group to protect them. "Hey don't worry." Spider-Man said. "We're not going to leave you hanging. We'll protect you. We need to move you. Do you have any-" Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. "Everyone get down!"

At the village they warned the villagers of the coming attack. The villagers seemed fearful for their lives. It was currently night so they were in their demon forms. They begged the group to protect them. "Hey don't worry." Spider-Man said. "We're not going to leave you hanging. We'll protect you. We need to move you. Do you have any-" Peter's Spider-Sense tingled. "Everyone get down!"
"Yeah we will protect you." Sage said. As soon as peter said get down she made a magic shield hover over them.

"Yeah we will protect you." Sage said. As soon as peter said get down she made a magic shield hover over them.
Natsu jumped on the shield. "Everyome. The middle of the shield!" He yelled. He jumped up high as the large rat from before dumped a pool of acid on the town. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" His fist was enveloped in Flames he punched the acid sending it flying to the edges of town. "Everyone get out of the town. He have to find another place to stay." Peter said.

Natsu jumped on the shield. "Everyome. The middle of the shield!" He yelled. He jumped up high as the large rat from before dumped a pool of acid on the town. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" His fist was enveloped in Flames he punched the acid sending it flying to the edges of town. "Everyone get out of the town. He have to find another place to stay." Peter said.
"You're right. I'll keep us covered, let's all go somewhere safe." Sage said

"You're right. I'll keep us covered, let's all go somewhere safe." Sage said
Oh phooey." Sherry said landing gracefully on the ground. "We were going to make it quick and painless. But now you've forced our hand." The black haired man said. "Yuka. Don't be rude. Know that we do this only in the name of love." She said with a wistfull expression. "Yeah an know I only do this in the name not dying." Peter said roundhouse kicking her in the side. She stumbled back and her wistful expression was replaced by rage.

"How dare you lay a hand on me. Yuka I changed my mind. Make him suffer. I'll deal with the blonde bimbo."

Oh phooey." Sherry said landing gracefully on the ground. "We were going to make it quick and painless. But now you've forced our hand." The black haired man said. "Yuka. Don't be rude. Know that we do this only in the name of love." She said with a wistfull expression. "Yeah an know I only do this in the name not dying." Peter said roundhouse kicking her in the side. She stumbled back and her wistful expression was replaced by rage.

"How dare you lay a hand on me. Yuka I changed my mind. Make him suffer. I'll deal with the blonde bimbo."
"Hey I'm not a bimbo" Lucy said.

"No she's not.," sage pointed her staff at Sherry. "You do not own my friends." She sent a fireball at her.
"Protect me!" Midna moved to intercept and took the whole blast. She fell to the ground unconcious and burned. "Oh... She's stopped working. Oh well." She kicked Midna like a doll sending her flying into the group. She was caught by Link who just arrived.

He looked down at her his eyes filled with horror.

"Protect me!" Midna moved to intercept and took the whole blast. She fell to the ground unconcious and burned. "Oh... She's stopped working. Oh well." She kicked Midna like a doll sending her flying into the group. She was caught by Link who just arrived.

He looked down at her his eyes filled with horror.
"No no no...I'm so sorry" sage said looking at link.

"Link calm down.." She said recognising the rage. "Take midna out of here and help her."
Link stared at Sherry. He closed his eyes. "Tch." He held Midna and turned to leave. Peter looked at Sage. "Go with him. She might need some healing magic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back