• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple RP Ideas

Which one?

• Fantasy Vikings

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Arraigned Marriage

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • High Fantasy Zombie Apocalypse

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Cops and Demons

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished up the process to buying a house lmao. So happy about that but christ it was annoying. But yeah man same. Good stuff overall. Gonna make an rp myself since I feel the same as Panda does. Just gonna take my time with making it is all. Lots of adulting shit I got going on all the time lol
In this market, gratz

Just finished up the process to buying a house lmao. So happy about that but christ it was annoying. But yeah man same. Good stuff overall. Gonna make an rp myself since I feel the same as Panda does. Just gonna take my time with making it is all. Lots of adulting shit I got going on all the time lol
ayyyy a house, FINALLY im happy for you!

And full disclosure. I'm much more prepared to run two of these, but I'm not going to say which two.

Woke up today expecting a solid lead being established. Nope, no change aside from everything going up by one.

Yes, a two year old son lol. So, I'm guessing that means its been AT LEAST two years since we spoke.

ratatouille-disney.gif

Holy shit the vote is close, thought it was going to be a boring landslide, glad to see RPN users are keeping it spicy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back