• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings multiple replies a day; m// search

I I I I

tired
I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Please message me for inquiries and ideas!

Looking for:
-18+
-three paragraph minimum, more welcome.
-m// or queer characters only.
-i'm looking for someone that is active. a reply at least once a day but preferably more. i am understanding of off days and getting busy.
-communication. i like to befriend my rp partners and would love to brainstorm together.

Possible themes, in no order: paranormal/ghosts, the supernatural, detectives/mysteries, slow burn romance, psychology, heavy angst with some fluff, royals, post-apocalyptic, childhood friends to lovers, horror, found family, dark academia, musicians.

Fandoms: baldur's gate 3, stranger things, dead boy detectives, hannibal, red dead redemption, the last of us, harry potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back