Multiple Long Term RP Partners

Stephano

I'm looking for someone I can RP with repeatedly or for a long time. You don't know how many tomes I've been waiting for a reply that never comes, and I'm sick of it. If you can't reply, tell me. If you get tired, tell me and well think of something together.

A few rules:

~ I find it hard to write, like 3 paragraphs. So 3 - 6 lines will suffice. I can were more, though, if that's your style

~ Tell me what your feelings are on cussing

~ Tell me how you feel about lemons

~ Again, if you leave, please let me know. I'll do the same for you.

~ Literate, please!

That's about it. Things I RP on:

~ Fandom (Harry Potter, Percy Jackson. There are many more, so don't be afraid to suggest things.)

~ Fantasy/Supernatural

~ Apoclypse/End of the world type things

How I usually roleplay fandoms is I play my OC, then I also play the character you have an eye on. Then you do the same. Tell me if you're interested! :)

Sounds fun. As far as cussing goes, I'm fine with it, if it fits with the situation. Lemons are fine, I think that they can help show different sides of a character

Awesome! :3 Would you like me to message you? 

ethericalAlchemist said:
Sounds fun. As far as cussing goes, I'm fine with it, if it fits with the situation. Lemons are fine, I think that they can help show different sides of a character
Forgot to do the reply thingy.

^-^ I like your style. I roleplay fandoms too, as well as animals, and a bunch of stuff ;3 With cussing, I'm a little iffy- just as long as you don't like use a cuss word in every sentence, and it fits in to the situation, I'm fine with it. As for lemons, I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but I have no idea what they/it are/is x3 lol

RespectTheCat said:
^-^ I like your style. I roleplay fandoms too, as well as animals, and a bunch of stuff ;3 With cussing, I'm a little iffy- just as long as you don't like use a cuss word in every sentence, and it fits in to the situation, I'm fine with it. As for lemons, I'm probably going to sound like an idiot, but I have no idea what they/it are/is x3 lol
Thanks! *Puts Sunglasses On* I don't have to cuss, that's totally fine with me ^.^ As for lemons, they're sexual thingies, and I usually don't like going too graphic. Do you want me to message you?

Hello hello I am Humor

I too am looking for an RP partner

I love all things and suggestions as long as I know it or can research it.

Lemons are cool if what the name suggests there is nothing that can make me uncomfortable and it adds to relationships and humor if used right. Cussing no biggie why not. I do type a fair share amount and usually give what i receive on that whole thing.

[QUOTE="Saikhan Rose]Thanks! *Puts Sunglasses On* I don't have to cuss, that's totally fine with me ^.^ As for lemons, they're sexual thingies, and I usually don't like going too graphic. Do you want me to message you?

[/QUOTE]
Hehe. *follows suit and puts sunglasses on* :cool: xD But anyway, lol. Uh, yeah, I'd perfer not to go too detailed on those xD But I think, if played out right anyway, that they'd be a good contribution to the plot, characters, and such. And as for the cussing, it's fine really lol I just hate people who like cuss with every other word >.< If that makes sense :3 Haha but yeah, sure. Message away! xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back