Multiple 1x1 fandom RPs

Stephano

Hi! I'm looking for some people to role play with. I enjoy many fandoms, including, but not limited too:

~ Harry Potter

~ Percy Jackson

~ Legend of Korra/Avatar: the Last Airbender

~ Twilight (#dontjudgeme)

~ Cirque du Freak

~ X-Men

~ the Hunger Games

and more I'm much too lazy to list. I only have one rule:

NO ONE LINERS!

Thank you :3

Hey! I'd be up for a Potter RP! :D I've been running really low on plot ideas recently though. .___. Any thoughts? ^^

Oh, I didn't put a list up on this one, that's Hanabusa's. If you want you can pm her and see if she's up for an xmen rp?

If you would like, I could start a private convo with you and we can see if we have anything that both of us want to do? Or you can start a new thread in roleplay requirement looking for a 1x1 and you would put your list there.

No problem hun ^^ And at the moment, I'm a bit busy what with the testing. Maybe after, we can try a 1x1?

Beta Testing the new rp system before it becomes permanent to work out bugs.There are four others and they are advertised above the shoutbox in the home page ^^ It's stressful considering the winner gets a free V.I.P account for a month.

Hey I'm looking for a female who can match two or three paragraphs a post to play the daughter of a clan leader in a Celtic roleplay that was loosely based on Brave. She will the the counter for the out going, spirited princess and the love interest for the Prince. :) Its an action/Adventure/Romantic roleplay. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back