• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom RP Partner Search

_vxmp_

One Time Luck
Hello!! I’m looking to find some roleplay partners on here. Sorry if this isn’t super professional, but I’ll try to get my basic information out. I’m open to a variety of fandoms, though mainly the ones listed in the tags (ask for any other ones, as I may or may not be interested). I will do canon or original characters, I don’t mind whichever regarding that. I am a minor, so if you have a problem with that, don’t interact here. I don’t have many writing requirements or minimums, as long as you give me something to work with and reply to (so no one-liners). As for the canon character ships I support and characters I enjoy playing, I’ll list them below.

Danganronpa:
- Open to a wide variety of ships, so just ask - there’s too many I like/support to list all of them.
- Again, a large range of characters so honestly just ask me, and I’ll tell you which characters I would prefer to be.

HNK/LOTL:
- Mostly looking for oc stuff here, and I prefer to roleplay in either an alternate universe with the same premise but different characters and plot, or before where the anime leaves off, as I’m most well versed in that timeframe.

Sally Face:
- Mainly only looking to do oc pairings or Salvis.
- I will be either Sal, Travis, or an oc. Other/background characters may be worked out, but I mainly would prefer to stick to those.

DDLC:
- Any ship, though I prefer to do either oc pairings or pairings with the main four girls and exclude MC.
- I would prefer to be Yuri or Natsuki, but I will be any of the girls, honestly (and ocs, ofc).

Other [1] (fandoms I may be interested in but exclusively doing ocs and not ccs):
- Percy Jackson
- Squid Game
- Harry Potter
- Pokemon
- The Promised Neverland
- Wilder Girls

Other [2] (fandoms I am interested in using ocs OR ccs with, but may not be as well versed in the characters as the ones listed at the top):
- You and me and her (if cc, only interested in roleplaying as Aoi)
- Kakegurui

Last edited:
I'VE BEEN LOOKING SO LONG FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN DO DDLC.....

Anyways,, hey! I'd be interested in doing some sort of ddlc roleplay with you!

Hello!! I’m looking to find some roleplay partners on here. Sorry if this isn’t super professional, but I’ll try to get my basic information out. I’m open to a variety of fandoms, though mainly the ones listed in the tags (ask for any other ones, as I may or may not be interested). I will do canon or original characters, I don’t mind whichever regarding that. I am a minor, so if you have a problem with that, don’t interact here. I don’t have many writing requirements or minimums, as long as you give me something to work with and reply to (so no one-liners). As for the canon character ships I support and characters I enjoy playing, I’ll list them below.

Danganronpa:
- Open to a wide variety of ships, so just ask - there’s too many I like/support to list all of them.
- Again, a large range of characters so honestly just ask me, and I’ll tell you which characters I would prefer to be.

HNK/LOTL:
- Mostly looking for oc stuff here, and I prefer to roleplay in either an alternate universe with the same premise but different characters and plot, or before where the anime leaves off, as I’m most well versed in that timeframe.

Sally Face:
- Mainly only looking to do oc pairings or Salvis.
- I will be either Sal, Travis, or an oc. Other/background characters may be worked out, but I mainly would prefer to stick to those.

DDLC:
- Any ship, though I prefer to do either oc pairings or pairings with the main four girls and exclude MC.
- I would prefer to be Yuri or Natsuki, but I will be any of the girls, honestly (and ocs, ofc).

Other [1] (fandoms I may be interested in but exclusively doing ocs and not ccs):
- Percy Jackson
- Squid Game
- Harry Potter
- Pokemon
- The Promised Neverland
- Wilder Girls

Other [2] (fandoms I am interested in using ocs OR ccs with, but may not be as well versed in the characters as the ones listed at the top):
- You and me and her (if cc, only interested in roleplaying as Aoi)
- Kakegurui
I'm interested in a Danganronpa roleplay! Do you have discord? If so please add me: ventisbarbatos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back