• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Feedback time! What deterred you from commenting/PMing?

• Incompatible writing styles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too much to read/poor formatting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No overlapping interests/fandoms

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Fear of commenting/messaging (we've all been there buddy!)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Something else! (Let me know, if you feel comfortable doing so!)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

wolpharim

Cruel, but wise.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
✨Hey! I go by Wolfe, and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying after a hiatus.

Some things to know about me:
  • I've been roleplaying for about 10 years! (This also means that I am 18+ and strongly prefer 18+ partners)
  • I write in the range of literate to novella. I just like detailed writing!
  • Pretty much all of my OCs are female or nonbinary. That doesn't mean I won't play male characters for you, though!
  • I'm a BIG OC x CC guy-- and that's actually what I'm in here looking for.
  • I'm open to double ups!
  • I work with mxf, fxf, mxm, nb x anyone pairings. I'm also open to poly ships and love triangles.
  • I am AU-friendly!
I have a board of detailed information that can be provided upon request. Don't hesitate to comment or message me if you want more information!

I will not reach out to you if you only react. If you want me to PM, just drop a comment!

💫Fandom Cravings💫

🌙IHNMAIMS [THIS IS MY BIGGEST RP CRAVING RN]

-I have: a female biomedical engineer OC.
-I'm looking for: AM (this does NOT need to be romantic, I just think that they’d have an interesting dynamic and I have OC brainrot rn), or Ellen my love🤭🩷
-I can play: I have the least amount of experience with Nimdok and the egos, so I’d prefer to play anyone else.
-Please be open to serious/dark concepts!

🌙FNaF (Primarily 1-SL, open to SB. Not a super big FNaF movie guy, sorry if that breaks any hearts)
-I'm looking for: Michael or William Afton (William is my bias. I know I know, boo me all you want but I speak my truth)
-I can play: really any character except for William.

🌙DC Universe
-I have: two female OCs; one superhero, one regular degular.
-I'm looking for: Pretty much anyone based in Gotham who isn't a child. (MY MAJOR BIAS RIGHT NOW ARE THE CHARACTERS FROM THE 2004 BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES omg if you're into this PLEASE reach out I beg)
-I can play: anyone! But I have the best time playing Ivy, Harley, Penguin, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.

🌙Red Dead Redemption (primarily 2, open to 1)
-I have: a female bounty hunter OC.
-I'm looking for: Arthur Morgan, perhaps John Marston.
-I can play: Anyone except Arthur.

🦴Other Fandoms🦴
I'm not actively seeking these guys out, but I'll definitely accept a roleplay with any of them. If you want to RP one of these, please understand that I will likely be slower to reply, but don't hesitate to ask. Listed loosely in order of preference!

Blue Eye Samurai: LOOKING FOR A MIZU MY WIFE
The Band Ghost: Looking for a Copia or Terzo.
Adventure Time/Fionna & Cake: Looking for a Simon!!!!!
Ace Attorney: Looking for an Edgeworth or a Wright.
Skyrim/Elder Scrolls: Looking for a Cicero, Sheogorath, or any character of questionable morality.
Our Flag Means Death: Kind of depends hcs for the characters, but would primarily look for a BlackBeard/Ed.
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Looking for a Zuko.
The Amazing Digital Circus: Looking for a Caine.
Danganronpa (primarily THH): Looking for a Byakuya.
My Hero Academia: Looking for an Aizawa primarily, but also a Hawks or a Rumi.
Total Drama Island: Looking for a Chris.

MLP: Looking for anyone, bias towards Luna, Celestia, RD, or AJ.
The Boys: Looking for hhhh??? Probably Homelander or Soldier Boy.

Probably more, just ask if it's not on the list!

🪶Non Fandom Interests🪶
Be warned that I haven't gotten into non fandom stuff in a while. I tend to be pickier about these!
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
  • Mythology-Inspired
  • Romance
  • Just ask

Last edited:
RDR/DCU/FnaF save me..... save me RDR/DCU/FnaF.... (bump! + added extra fandoms to bottom section ;^) )

hi! i know it’s not a preference, but i’m currently seeking a skyrim rp & i’m more than willing to play cicero! i’m 18+ , literate to novella, and i love morally grey / darker themes and characters.

hi! i know it’s not a preference, but i’m currently seeking a skyrim rp & i’m more than willing to play cicero! i’m 18+ , literate to novella, and i love morally grey / darker themes and characters.
Hey!! I'd absolutely be down for a Skyrim RP right now, feel free to message me any time!

To everyone in my messages -- this past week has been absolutely BONKERS from me interviewing for jobs to graduating college! I SWEAR I'm not ghosting and will get around to everyone's messages, if not by the end of today, then certainly by the end of tomorrow! (copied from status posting ;^P )

I’m also looking for a Skyrim rp! OC x CC is heavily preferred and I adore double ups! I want Revyn for my oc, and I can do whoever for your side ^^ I’m always available to talk plot in messages

I’m also looking for a Skyrim rp! OC x CC is heavily preferred and I adore double ups! I want Revyn for my oc, and I can do whoever for your side ^^ I’m always available to talk plot in messages
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but if you’d like to shoot me a PM I’d be happy to work plot out there!

Bumping for a heavy preference for IHNMAIMS, but also to say—

My responses are slower than usual right now, so if they slow down after the plotting process, don’t worry! Recently been hit with a lot of transitional times in my life and I just like to take time to make sure my responses are up to standard.

✨Hey! I go by Wolfe, and I'm looking to get back into roleplaying after a hiatus.

Some things to know about me:
  • I've been roleplaying for about 10 years! (This also means that I am 18+ and strongly prefer 18+ partners)
  • I write in the range of literate to novella. I just like detailed writing!
  • Pretty much all of my OCs are female or nonbinary. That doesn't mean I won't play male characters for you, though!
  • I'm a BIG OC x CC guy-- and that's actually what I'm in here looking for.
  • I'm open to double ups!
  • I work with mxf, fxf, mxm, nb x anyone pairings. I'm also open to poly ships and love triangles.
  • I am AU-friendly!
I have a board of detailed information that can be provided upon request. Don't hesitate to comment or message me if you want more information!

I will not reach out to you if you only react. If you want me to PM, just drop a comment!

💫Fandom Cravings💫

🌙IHNMAIMS [THIS IS MY BIGGEST RP CRAVING RN]

-I have: a female biomedical engineer OC.
-I'm looking for: AM (this does NOT need to be romantic, I just think that they’d have an interesting dynamic and I have OC brainrot rn), or Ellen my love🤭🩷
-I can play: I have the least amount of experience with Nimdok and the egos, so I’d prefer to play anyone else.
-Please be open to serious/dark concepts!

🌙FNaF (Primarily 1-SL, open to SB. Not a super big FNaF movie guy, sorry if that breaks any hearts)
-I'm looking for: Michael or William Afton (William is my bias. I know I know, boo me all you want but I speak my truth)
-I can play: really any character except for William.

🌙DC Universe
-I have: two female OCs; one superhero, one regular degular.
-I'm looking for: Pretty much anyone based in Gotham who isn't a child. (MY MAJOR BIAS RIGHT NOW ARE THE CHARACTERS FROM THE 2004 BATMAN ANIMATED SERIES omg if you're into this PLEASE reach out I beg)
-I can play: anyone! But I have the best time playing Ivy, Harley, Penguin, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Flash.

🌙Red Dead Redemption (primarily 2, open to 1)
-I have: a female bounty hunter OC.
-I'm looking for: Arthur Morgan, perhaps John Marston.
-I can play: Anyone except Arthur.

🦴Other Fandoms🦴
I'm not actively seeking these guys out, but I'll definitely accept a roleplay with any of them. If you want to RP one of these, please understand that I will likely be slower to reply, but don't hesitate to ask. Listed loosely in order of preference!

Blue Eye Samurai: LOOKING FOR A MIZU MY WIFE
The Band Ghost: Looking for a Copia or Terzo.
Adventure Time/Fionna & Cake: Looking for a Simon!!!!!
Ace Attorney: Looking for an Edgeworth or a Wright.
Skyrim/Elder Scrolls: Looking for a Cicero, Sheogorath, or any character of questionable morality.
Our Flag Means Death: Kind of depends hcs for the characters, but would primarily look for a BlackBeard/Ed.
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Looking for a Zuko.
The Amazing Digital Circus: Looking for a Caine.
Danganronpa (primarily THH): Looking for a Byakuya.
My Hero Academia: Looking for an Aizawa primarily, but also a Hawks or a Rumi.
Total Drama Island: Looking for a Chris.

MLP: Looking for anyone, bias towards Luna, Celestia, RD, or AJ.
The Boys: Looking for hhhh??? Probably Homelander or Soldier Boy.

Probably more, just ask if it's not on the list!

🪶Non Fandom Interests🪶
Be warned that I haven't gotten into non fandom stuff in a while. I tend to be pickier about these!
  • Mystery
  • Horror
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Historical Fiction
  • Mythology-Inspired
  • Romance
  • Just ask
Im totally interested for the boys double up if youre still looking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back