• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ❪⠀ multifandom ⠀❫⠀⊰⠀— cc/oc, doubling up⠀⊱

poeticpip

❛ 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 ❜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

space song

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

• i wanna know who i'm looking at !

welcome to my interest check! my name is philip, though you can call my pippa or pip if you'd like. i am twenty ( 20 ) years old and i'll be turning twenty - one ( 21 ) in about two weeks! i am nonbinary and use they / them pronouns. i currently work as a barista full - time, and in the fall, i will be a college student full - time. i have been roleplaying rather seriously for around nine years now. i am a literate, third person writer who writes in the present tense. i average around 1,000 words most of the time, but i am capable of writing more or less. i tend to mirror how my roleplay partner writes! i am looking for oc / canon roleplays and i always double up, unless you want to just write a canon character for me? i'm not sure why anyone would like to do so, but you never know!

i was roleplaying on here pretty actively for some time before life took me by the throat and then i went on a trip to visit a friend for their birthday, haha. i'm back now and looking to get back into roleplaying pretty cohesively! if we had a roleplay in the past that you would like to continue, feel free to send me a message. i have memory issues due to a chronic illness i have, so i can't always remember if i had a roleplay that i left behind or not. i try to keep track of everything as best as i can!

while i don't have a really recent example of my writing, i do have one from a few months ago that you can read here. i can roleplay any kind of gender pairings and i'm not too picky. i try to reply as consistently as i can, but if i'm not busy, i'm most likely going to be online. drawing, playing games, and roleplaying are my three main past times, so if i'm not doing one, i'm likely doing the other! as a general idea of response time, i try to reply to a roleplay once every two or three days depending on how many other roleplays i have and the things i got going on. i do have fibromyalgia and pcos so there may be some days where i can respond to plotting or chatter, but actual roleplay replies may come a bit slower if i'm having a flare up. the next tab is the fandoms that i'm interested in roleplaying! ones with a star beside their name are ones that i'm craving right now.

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

space song

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

welcome to my interest check! my name is philip, though you can call my pippa or pip if you'd like. i am twenty ( 20 ) years old and i'll be turning twenty - one ( 21 ) in about two weeks! i am nonbinary and use they / them pronouns. i currently work as a barista full - time, and in the fall, i will be a college student full - time. i have been roleplaying rather seriously for around nine years now. i am a literate, third person writer who writes in the present tense. i average around 1,000 words most of the time, but i am capable of writing more or less. i tend to mirror how my roleplay partner writes! i am looking for oc / canon roleplays and i always double up, unless you want to just write a canon character for me? i'm not sure why anyone would like to do so, but you never know!

i was roleplaying on here pretty actively for some time before life took me by the throat and then i went on a trip to visit a friend for their birthday, haha. i'm back now and looking to get back into roleplaying pretty cohesively! if we had a roleplay in the past that you would like to continue, feel free to send me a message. i have memory issues due to a chronic illness i have, so i can't always remember if i had a roleplay that i left behind or not. i try to keep track of everything as best as i can!

while i don't have a really recent example of my writing, i do have one from a few months ago that you can read here. i can roleplay any kind of gender pairings and i'm not too picky. i try to reply as consistently as i can, but if i'm not busy, i'm most likely going to be online. drawing, playing games, and roleplaying are my three main past times, so if i'm not doing one, i'm likely doing the other! as a general idea of response time, i try to reply to a roleplay once every two or three days depending on how many other roleplays i have and the things i got going on. i do have fibromyalgia and pcos so there may be some days where i can respond to plotting or chatter, but actual roleplay replies may come a bit slower if i'm having a flare up. the next tab is the fandoms that i'm interested in roleplaying! ones with a star beside their name are ones that i'm craving right now.

Hello! I'm interested in a MHA roleplay and would like to do double ups if it's not too complicated! ^^
I'm wondering if you can do Yagi (all might) for this rp? I have a few ocs I'm willing to use, but unfortunately haven't full completed their forums. You can ask me for information although! I'm pretty flexible with spoilers since I haven't fully watched the entire anime (I'm on season 3 as of right now), and I'm slow with my replies as well, so please be patient with me! If things get out of hand and I don't reply within a few days, feel free to send a reminder and I'll work on the reply!

I hope we can get along fine and send me a message to discuss plotting!

Last edited:

space song

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

Hi! is this still open? I'm interested in dead by daylight.

space song

filler!

filler!

filler!

filler!

Hai!! I'd love to do a cc x cc mha rp with you! Feel free to dm me if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back