• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rip me tho, I'm very behind on weapon/armor upgrades in mh and am getting my ass kicked in 7 star

Oh dear good thing Iโ€™m staying away
There's only one line in mh thats just weird laughter that's bad voice acting but jt isn't xenoblade level bad so I forgave them. Also in context it would've been really hard to pull it off with the given animation

I do not have any. I tried to get into xenoblade but the voice acting was just. So bad. I couldn't. I regret my digital purchase of it bc I couldn't get a refund
Was it XC2? I swear it had to be XC2 LMAO

The battle cries from that game sent me- I've only watched a video examining why the Xc2 voice acting is so abysmal, and I was cackling at how awkward some of them was paired to the commentary of the youtuber-

The battle cries from that game sent me- I've only watched a video examining why the Xc2 voice acting is so abysmal, and I was cackling at how awkward some of them was paired to the commentary of the youtuber-
The battle cries were definitely rough for a couple characters, mostly Rex. I never really was too bothered by it all personally. I've heard far worse lol. I mean XC2 was my first game in the series and I'm still here 6 years later lmao

thanks! You are literally saving my tiny little life
Just gimme like 10-15 minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back