• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi Fandom 1x1, double up (Open!!)

humanalien05

ベッキー 相澤
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! Name is Bekki (they/them/ 25+ years old) and I'm looking for a partner for some fandom roleplay! Bare with me on this as it's been a while since I've made a post like this anywhere (Quotev refugee (does it still count if it's been over a month now?))

About me roleplay wise is that I am a descriptive writer who enjoys a good double up via oc x cc but I'd be happy to discuss doing cc x cc is there is a particular ship you wanted to do. I've been roleplaying for as long as I can remember. My whole life it feels like. I can spit out an average of 15 lines per side. I prefer to have my partner over the age of 18 who's also a descriptive writer. Please no one liners as one needs stuff to build off of. I view roleplays as writing stories between two collaborating authors and one liners are hard to build off of you know?

I don't have any triggers personally but please please PLEASE let me know if you do.

Anyways fandoms! I do fandom roleplays, some listed below but I'm sure there's a few I'm missing. I'm also constantly getting into new ones so while I'll try to keep this list as updated as possible, please feel free to ask! And yes it's a mess as my interests are all over.

~ BNHA (caught up with the manga/anime)
~ JJK (cause up with the manga/anime)
~ Twisted Wonderland (not YET caught up with the main story but I know what goes on so I'm not worried about spoilers)
~ Demon Slayer (not caught up with the anime but aware generally of what happens)
~ 9-1-1 (caught up)
~ Genshin Impact (caught up, working on new OCs)
~ Hazbin Hotel (caught up)

Like I mentioned, I might have missed a few so please feel free to ask! And please ask if there is a fandom that isn't on the list that I'd be interested in roleplaying because chances are there is but the OC isn't done or buried somewhere.

I look forward to meeting you!

Hello! I’m Pandita (27F) and I’m looking for some Twisted Wonderland RP ✨ I’m mainly looking to write Idia x Cater (me), and totally willing to write as any character from TW that you’d like! Just to be sure, I would like to lean more onto the romance aspect and include spicier RPs, in case that’s a no-go for you. You can reach out to me if interested ☺️

26 She/They here! Im so down for Hazbin Hotel or a BNHA roleplay! Im fine with doubling! Im used to oc/oc but I woudnt mind trying cc/oc or cc/cc!

Sup! are you still available for the Hazbin Hotel rp? would love to do a cc/cc plot and discuss some pairings tho i'm not against double ups and oc/cc or oc/oc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back