MUAHA | private chat

i don't have a phone, so i can't, octi ;-;

@LifeNovel -- is there a place to just have a chat thread to talk or is that not allowed? ;-;

i thought having a thread in personal discussion with "chitchat" as the prefix would work as that. we all tend to keep one thread as a hub so we can talk as a group. cx

i really want to start a character gallery and try out the tabs and spoilers but i'm not sure where i can do that where other people can't post because i'm nit-picky like that cx

Last edited by a moderator:
this is fantastic c: thank you for the wonderful welcomes and help life

oh and octi i've been using both mobile and desktop and they look very similar to me

Mmmmm sadly no, the only place really would be PM but yeah...I mean there are OOC chats but you have to be interested in the roleplay and not just crashing some person's roleplay for posts.

And if you want to test things without other users posting you can use the 'My Private Workshop' section, no one will be able to look into it except the mods and admins. But if you want to test out Bbcoding but want people to see then you can post in the 'Roleplay Advice & Planning' you'll just have to ask people not to post, which most people would respect.

hmm. well there are a few things that i'll miss from our other site, but i guess we can suggest things like a chat hub, or fancypost bbcode, et cetera.

LIONEYES said:
hmm. well there are a few things that i'll miss from our other site, but i guess we can suggest things like a chat hub, or fancypost bbcode, et cetera.
We did have shoutbox going at one point but due to the lack of purpose and many issues arising from it, it has been disabled. At the moment there are no alternatives for the shoutbox, which kind of served as our chat, besides PMs.

Alright well since this seems to be all the questions at the moment I'll let you guys be. If you have any further questions though, don't hesitate to tag me or PM me (when you can). I'm almost always available.

Enjoy Rpn you newbs~ :3

kinmk said:
this is fantastic c: thank you for the wonderful welcomes and help life
oh and octi i've been using both mobile and desktop and they look very similar to me
Ahh, yes, I second this for the phone thing. But the custom titles are right above the posts now, so Lion's sassiness is proclaimed where everyone can see.

Hey bitches lovely people with bright futures ahead of them!

noe.gif

SweetLadyGenevieve said:
Ahh, yes, I second this for the phone thing. But the custom titles are right above the posts now, so Lion's sassiness is proclaimed where everyone can see.
yUS *^*

hi annabella

do we know you? xD

So um. Yeah if you want fancy font, you're free to use anything in the Google font library (www.google.com/fonts) and the code for it is words[/*FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back