MUAHA | private chat

I STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT CODING ON HERE YET SEND HELP

HI I LOVE YOU BOTH <3

THE CODING ISN'T TOO HARD -- you can either type out the bbcode or you can click the buttons at the top like in the quick post on feralfront. then you can click "more options..." at the bottom right and then preview the post~

I am arrived.

I wish to join in the screaming but alas, I have both gone over my caps-lock limit and bittersweet song limit/quota for the day, so I shall speak like I'm more comme il faut than I truly am.

EDIT: I also tried, to no avail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for interfering but I am truly curious...do you all know each other from previous websites or from real life?

Well shit.

I know fancies are possible, because I've seen them. They're not as pretty and much more sparsely used. But ugh.

(Can I swear here??)

We're all making a transfer from another site ~

Yes swearing is allowed and oh goody! More fresh blood recruits for the site! I hope you all enjoy it here! Be sure to read all the rules, guidelines and things for this site! And once y'alls 24 hours have passed I would suggest you guys move this over to Pm so we don't clutter the Discussion forum!

i just looked through the site's bbcode page and nothing looks anything like our fancies :c

if we can't swear here i am going to get in a lot of trouble

Honestly, I went and Googled something along the lines of "fancypost rpnation" and I saw one. One. That kind of just looked like a fancy quote to me.

inky said:
if we can't swear here i am going to get in a lot of trouble
:P

Swearing is allowed but judgment is implied in when not to use it. Meaning not to use it offensively toward other users.

hello all you cuties

softie are u cheating on
me?

Thank you LifeNovel! I think it's safe to say we're all really excited about the move. We will try our best not to spam. Or use the swears.

Especially since this doesn't count toward the ten posts needed for pms. Someone help me out on that pls

No you guys, for real, I have seen them. They can happen. I can't post links yet but. Go through and look at a few detailed threads, people use them.

There are some things like fancyposts; tables and borders and stuff.

I'm content enough with that, we just need to learn how to use it -- Softie and I were talking about suggesting implementing that feature, since they're opensource and all. (8))

I'm glad swearing is allowed, ahaha. >_>

ALSO. The tabs feature is frick-fracking awesome. And the spoilers are clickable, like on FF.

THERE ARE LOTS OF THINGS TO BE EXCITED ABOUT.

edit;

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW, LIFE

WOO WE'RE CLOSE TO PERSONAL MESSAGES AND SIGNATURES

WOO

I do notice, looking through some posts, that the cellphone feature is oddly prevalent. I ain't never had that when I was starting out. *harrumph*

Glad to hear that!

And you guys can always make suggestions in the 'Site Questions & Information' section in the Community Forum. Plus there are some skilled BBCoders who know how to utilize the BBCodes we have to look awesome.

OH

They weren't contributing to the post count on my profile, so I just assumed. Then I will only spam as much as is necessary until I can pester all of my favorite nerds in privacy. Thank you so much!

The tabs are literally amazing and are going to be so, so, so useful.

Sundae, have you seen the mobile vs desktop layout? Or any of you, I guess. Someone be my eyes ;-;

Turns out the only places that ten posts do not count are on Personal Discussions, where this is, and My Private Workshop. Sorry @octopus gave ya the wrong information. Might I suggest you guys continue welcoming new users perhaps, with no spamming of course, or joining some roleplays and chat with others in the OOC tabs of roleplays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back