Most hilariously bad voice acting

(Member Left)

The Hermit in the Hills
There are few things in life that bring me so much joy, as watching others fail miserably.

Bad videogame VO's are truly something special, wondrous to behold!

So enjoy some comedy gold, and feel free to share your own favorites! God knows there's plenty of them!

[media]

[/media]

(Richter Belmont arrives in Dracula's chamber)

Richter Belmont: Die, monster! You don't belong in this world!

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

Richter Belmont: Tribute?! You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!

Dracula: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.

Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Dracula: What is a man? (flings his wine glass aside) A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

[media]

[/media]

Xenoxx said:

Dracula: It was not by my hand that I'm once again given flesh. I was called here by humans who wish to pay me tribute.

Richter Belmont: Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!

Dracula: What is a man? (flings his wine glass aside) A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk! Have at you!

[media]

[/media]
Yes!!! A like was not sufficient.

For me all I can say is Fatal Frame and Resident evil (Praise be upon you Barry Burton). You have to hear it to believe it.

This isn't even technically a game, it's just a German bootleg movie disguised as a game.

[media]

[/media]
Also, this is the box art:

2347821-578938_19322_front.jpg

Scylla said:
This isn't even technically a game, it's just a German bootleg movie disguised as a game.
[media]

[/media]
Also, this is the box art:

2347821-578938_19322_front.jpg
omg! As soon as I saw that cover, my mouth dropped!

Xenoxx said:

[media]

[/media]
Have another cookie! xD

"Hmm the Dining room" "That was close, you almost became a Jill sandwitch" And the king of them all "It's a weapon. It's extremely powerful, especialy against living things."

Baku said:
"Hmm the Dining room" "That was close, you almost became a Jill sandwitch" And the king of them all "It's a weapon. It's extremely powerful, especialy against living things."
You get a cookie for Resi! If my signature is anything to go by, it's fairly obvious what I think of that god of B-movie bliss!

Thespian8719 said:
For this, you are awarded the official cookie of approval :) I was just talking about this with someone earlier!
Haha, thanks! Have you ever seen the Japanese version? It's somehow even better. My friend and I looked it up once and were literally in tears we were laughing so hard.

TylerrCarterrr said:
Darn you took mine xD
On a side note...did anyone find Resi 1's title sequence with chris walking down that corridor just...priceless? I mean, you have this special forces guy, trained, disciplined etc...and he runs away flailing his arms screaming as the camera zooms into his eye, with the most 90's looking expression he could possibly produce with his face! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back