• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mortal Kombat: The Next Generation

If John is an average human then you should make him more tactical. Use gadgets and stealth to out smart more powerful enemies. You could gave him smoke bombs, dual stun guns, a gas mask/underwater apparatus with thermal goggles and night vision, flash grenades, dual police batons with teasers on the ends, a small grappling hook that fires from his gloves, even a short range teleportation device for quick evasion. Say about ten feet max distance and it has to charge before be can use it again. Deck him out like a secret agent. Make him the Batman of the new mortal kombat generation! I threw a couple ideas from the cyborgs Cyrax and Zektor in there too.

Vizriel said:
If John is an average human then you should make him more tactical. Use gadgets and stealth to out smart more powerful enemies. You could gave him smoke bombs, dual stun guns, a gas mask/underwater apparatus with thermal goggles and night vision, flash grenades, dual police batons with teasers on the ends, a small grappling hook that fires from his gloves, even a short range teleportation device for quick evasion. Say about ten feet max distance and it has to charge before be can use it again. Deck him out like a secret agent. Make him the Batman of the new mortal kombat generation! I threw a couple ideas from the cyborgs Cyrax and Zektor in there too.
But i don't think thats enough to stop my guy xD

Morbuskid said:
But i don't think thats enough to stop my guy xD
Yeah Dallas or Jason (what do we call him?) is gonna be tough to deal with. Vander might try to consider teaming up since he's so strong and unstoppable.

I will do the opening post in about 2 or 3 hours from now. I'm at the dentist. It sucks.

Thanks you guys! I'll fix him up some more!

@Roman , is there anything you wanna say about those gadgets that viz mentioned?

Isune said:
Thanks you guys! I'll fix him up some more!

@Roman , is there anything you wanna say about those gadgets that viz mentioned?
I second that. You could chose 2-3 more

Hey you guys where is a good place to start the Rp? City street, Savage jungle, barren desert, shaolin temple, abandoned warehouse? Any ideas?

I can't really think of anything...maybe a warehouse? Or maybe the jungle would be a better location for your character?It's up to you @Vizriel

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back