• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

More Roleplays! Much Wow!

QueenofDorks

Cute Space Dork
Suuuuuuuuup! I am very lacking in roleplays atm and that sucks so here I am. Yet again. Looking and searching for at a least few active partners. I am busy myself and can post at least once or three times a day depending on homework and crap. I can be very detailed depending on the plot as well and/or if I really invested myself fully into the roleplay. Which can sometimes happen a lot. So be aware of that when you encounter me.

No one liners, multiple characters are a must, romance is cool...

Anyways! To the list!

{Fandoms}

Gravity Falls**

Dragon Age**

Mass Effect

Bioshock Series

FMA: Brotherhood

Tokyo Ghoul

Death Parade

Kuroshitsuji**

Blue Exorcist**

Rise of the Guardians

Percy Jackson and the Olympians****

Welcome to Night Vale

Life is Strange***

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us**

Until Dawn*****

etc... ask about a fandom if it's not listed above. Good chance that I probably watched/played whatever it was.

{Original Pairings/Topics}

Witch x Human**

Witch Covens**

Rival Gangs {Pretty much Rival x Rival}

Arranged Marriage {Self explanatory.}

Siren x Merman

Siren x Human***

Siren x Pirate

Scientist x Experiment

Elf Goddess x Elf God

Elf Goddess x Human {Can either be a peasant, king, prince.}

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Vampire

Bad Boy x Bad Girl {With a supernatural twist of course. Perhaps Vampire x Succubus or Vampire x Siren.}

Grim Reaper x Human**

Nymph x Human {Or anything else fantasy based.}

Dragon Rider x Apprentice**

Alice In Wonderland {With our original take upon it}

Steampunk Victorian

Doll x Inventor {Could be matched with the above setting.}***

Circus*******

I always have a few plots planned but aren't listed up there somehow so again just ask if you're interested in hearing them. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
CorvidKiss said:
Rival gangs sounds super fun! I'm down if you want to role play!
Sweet! I'm hella down to roleplaying with you! :D I'll hit you up with a PM on the basis of a setting I had in mind for that -- but we'll have to build upon a plot together if you don't mind.

amybri18 said:
I'll do a Percy Jackson RP!
Woot woot! I am still very much on the series at the moment, The Battle of The Labyrinth being my read at the moment. Though I'm quite acknowledgeable of the books by now to know what to do for a roleplay based upon it. x'D I have two characters in mind actually! PM me?

ImpossibleGirl said:
I'd LOVE to do a Blue Exorcist RP with you, if you're still looking. (:
Definetly still looking! x3 I would gladly roleplay Blue Exorcist with you. PM me so we can discuss details!

QueenofDorks said:
Woot woot! I am still very much on the series at the moment, The Battle of The Labyrinth being my read at the moment. Though I'm quite acknowledgeable of the books by now to know what to do for a roleplay based upon it. x'D I have two characters in mind actually! PM me?
OK, great! I'll PM you...

I'm quite taken with the Doll x Inventor, Scientist x Experiment, and Siren x Human. Mind if we role-play one of them at least?

onistic said:
I'm quite taken with the Doll x Inventor, Scientist x Experiment, and Siren x Human. Mind if we role-play one of them at least?
Sure! Which pairing do you fancy a tad bit more though?

It's a bit of a tie between Doll x Inventor and Science x Experiment. Which would you fancy more of the two?

onistic said:
It's a bit of a tie between Doll x Inventor and Science x Experiment. Which would you fancy more of the two?
Mm... mostly Doll x Inventor if you don't mind. However I have no current plot in mind for most pairings, particularly that one, but we can start discussing one over PM. :P

Alright. I'm still a new member, so I apologise over having to ask you to send me a PM.

QueenofDorks said:
Definetly still looking! x3 I would gladly roleplay Blue Exorcist with you. PM me so we can discuss details!
I hate to ask this, but you would mind PMing me? I'm a new member, and still waiting for my 24 hours to be over... Sorry about that. DX

ImpossibleGirl said:
I hate to ask this, but you would mind PMing me? I'm a new member, and still waiting for my 24 hours to be over... Sorry about that. DX
Oh! Okay! That's no problem at all, I'll PM you now! c:

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I'm interested in an arranged marriage RP with you!
Ooh~

Sweet! It's been a while since I've done an arranged marriage roleplay. Would you like to add one of the pairings to intertwine with it or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rather it just be human x human, though if your character is secretly something like a nymph, I'm all for that! I have a kingdom already sorted out and a few characters if you want me to PM them to you.

FloatingAroundSpace said:
I would rather it just be human x human, though if your character is secretly something like a nymph, I'm all for that! I have a kingdom already sorted out and a few characters if you want me to PM them to you.
If you don't mind me doing that then sweet! And please! I would love to see the characters/kingdom that you have already planned out! c:

I'd be willing to do the

Witch X Human Rp or the

Dragon Rider X Apprentice

If your still looking could you send me a Pm because I'm currently about to hop off for the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back