• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (More like Renaissance)

Dark Enforcer

Not today.
There's a killer at bay but no one really knows who is it, except that it goes around killing at night.

Disregarding the previous stated fact, the upcoming wedding between the beautiful daughter of a Baron and Baroness will soon take place by the lake. She shall be marrying the son of a widowed Count. The engaged couple only know one another by letters and by portraits they got sent of each other. Still, though they have exchanged words in paper and they appear to share interests, that is nothing compared to meeting in person.

Now, here's the twist, both of them are hiding secrets. However,.... there's also a trick question....

Can a love triangle be formed with only two people?

3. I'm a person who likes to plan ahead as we go during the role-play and also consider myself to be both friendly and talkative sooooooo also lots of OOC! I expect the same from my role-playing partner!
  4. I'm ditch friendly so if the rp has lost your interest, do let me know! Maybe we can fix it, but if that's not what you desire, then that's fine! Just don't leave me hanging.
  5. This rp is MxF, I would be playing the male.
  6. Any questions or suggestions, please do comment in the section below!
Extra:
Might need to clarify, but it is meant that one of the engaged couple is the assassin, so basically one of them has that secret going on, their double life.

Last edited:
I cannot stress this enough, but I'm searching for someone who pretty much will be quite active and I can talk lots to about the rp!

I cannot stress this enough, but I'm searching for someone who pretty much will be quite active and I can talk lots to about the rp!
It's easier for me to be more active on discord. However I'm still willing to stay on this site if you prefer. I check it whenever I have free time, and I love to discuss the plot and possible scenario for the rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back