• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Moonspell Academy for the Supernatural (REBOOT/OPEN)

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
Hello, so my current RP thread by the same name has died after several months, but but I've decided to reboot it and hopefully it will interest you all. 

The plot is a academy for supernaturals called Moonspell for children ages 14-21.
At the academy, they will learn the following: 
Maths
English
History (both human and Magic/Creature
Pet training/taming. 
Weapon Summoning and training
Element Discovering and Trainingu( 14-16 year olds, longer if student needs)
Spells
Combat Classes
Alchemy
and Optional Classes are 
Music
Sport
Flying (including pets or recently discovered wings) 

All students require to be the following Spieces:
Neko (Half human half Cat) 
Werewolf 
Vampire
Demon
Angel
Dragon (half human half dragon) 
Fairy 
Merfolk
Wizard/Witch
Ghoul 
Kitsune (Half Human and half fox, tail limit is 1-12)

Yokai
Hybrid (Up to four species only of the list above) 

They also require to control one of the following Elements: 
Light
Shadows
Lightning
Fire (can be any colour, sometimes the fire can be changed slightly (colour/affect etc))
Ice 
Water 
Earth 
Air

Any other powers are fine, but each character requires at least one element 

They also require 5 different classes a day, a pet (can be any animal/mythical accepted.), must play at least one instrument (just singing is fine though), and a weapon.

In the academy, there is a evil lurking as well as 5 known special objects hidden. They each hold powers and together they can vanquish evil. 5 students are destined for them. Although what they are has yet to be announced (PM if you have ideas) 

I do not mind swearing in my RP either, teacher/student relationship is alright, but beware there will be consequences and if I'm not happy you will either be banned from the RP or forced to change your character. No god modding, healing is alright but when being healed completely after a serious injury and able to fight with no problems again is not aloud. Royality/Noble/Wealthy title is aloud. Gore is aloud along with insanity, just please, warn that your character is going to do it. 

This RP requires at least 10 students (both light and dark, even grey. Although dark spieces can be nice or good instead of evil.), at least 4 Teachers (age limit is 23-29), and at least 3 Villians (can be either teacher or student or neither. Can also turn good after awhile if wanted. Can also fall in love ;3 ) Each user can have up to 3 Main Characters (1 Student, 2 teachers etc), minor characters like parents have no limit.

I will make a Character sign up sheet after 3 people are interested, and state what roles their characters will have (student (light), villain, teacher etc).

If I like your CS I will pass you, if I reply to someone whose signed up after you and pass them, but do not state that you have passed then you have not passed. If I do not reply to your CS or RP post after 3 days, please tag me as I may have forgotten to look.

Last edited by a moderator:
 Can math and english be optional? Kind of hard to roleplay regular classes and make them interesting.

Also can my character be a Raiju(a yokai similar to kitsune)?

Can math and english be optional? Kind of hard to roleplay regular classes and make them interesting.

Also can my character be a Raiju(a yokai similar to kitsune)?

I'm of the opinion that Math and English should be required.  I'm going to assume that moving on in this world would still require those skills and having them as just that optional class that everyone ignores would completely break the immersion for me.  That doesn't me we need to RP in those classes.  Besides, most of the interesting things happen outside of class.

I'll make the character sheet right away. Maths and English is required although you may choose the days you attend, and you can have both classes on separate days. (Maths on Thursday, English on Monday etc) it is essential in life to know maths and English so it's not optional. Yes you character may be a Yokai. I used the main interest sheet from my previous rp and tweaked it abit. If anyone knows of any other spieces please pm me and I will add them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back