• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MoonLight Bliss~

SsniperXD

Panda God
I am detailed with my roleplays. Yes- I am new to this site but new to RP? No. If you like a detailed role play partner, i'm your gal. I do anything from horror to fantasy to romance to sci-fi. Mainly, I enjoy doing 'Jump-in' roleplays where you just jump in with your character. That's what this one is. It is a fantasy one. No overpowering characters in this one- Thank you. Jump in at any time~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a whisper of smoke- Blue piercing eyes scan the darkened room. Fire. An entity that brought upon fear and danger. Avalon Radon sighs, her warm breath feeling hotter with the invisible heat. The only substance seen is faint wisps of smoke, rising up to the shafts. She really hated being in this cell- The underworld was of her worst nightmare. Why did she have to anger Rajio? Surely death was to come upon her if the heat of the room rose- To her horror, it did as she protested against saying anything of her mission. Oh how she longed to be up in Edinburg, sitting on her swing. The wind through her hair- What to do now? Melting in this metal barred oven, right in the home of Lord Rajio. The dark emperor dragon king of the underworld. Was this the end of the Dragon Whisperer?

39772759-5076-4fac-841c-c077eb561650.jpg

Sol sighed as he pushed his way from roof top to roof top. He growled low in his throat as he searched for his brother, Light. He knew he would be getting himself into trouble if he didn't find him soon. It always happened like this. He looked away from his brother for a minute and he was gone. It annoyed him to have to be a big brother and a babysitter. He closed his eyes and reached out with his mind to try and find his brother.

Light were are you? You know we aren't supposed to be out this late!

He growled. The moonlight glistened off of his brown hair as his eyes shown silver.

OkitaSoujifull817501_zps6927f0d4.jpg

Light lay in the shadows as he watched demons returning to their homes. He grinned to himself. "Stupid demons. It's a wonder you actually drove me and my brother out of hell. You don't even know I'm here do you..." He felt his teeth elongate at the prospect of ripping into their throats. He wanted to get back into Hell to take revenge on the Overlords for destroying his family. He felt the air shimmer around him as his brothers words reached his mind. He smirked as he ignored him. They were no normal demons. They were Dawnphantoms-walkers of dreams and minds. They were developing skills that most demons could only dream of but that didn't mean they were totally ready for use.

misteor-Bel4-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalon, laying on the hot ground stared at the ceiling. She wanted out- She was not weak. No- In fact, she was very tough. TO be honest, she could destroy every being in here. That's a lie- A few anyways. All at once? Doomed. She watched as a few demonic beings walked by. She glared at them. Oh how she longed to just grab them and beat them to a pulp. Her heart stopped as the cell door swung open. She scuttled to her feet standing up quickly, putting herself in a fighting stance as she eyed the being who entered. It was a guard of the emperor. Easy enough to defeat. Avalon grins to herself. A few moments go by and her grin fades as two more guards come in. Soon there is five. Avalon backs up to the wall as they approach. Sh-shit....

"Time for the implantation." The first guard speaks out in a raspy tone.

"Yes- The new test subject." A second one comments.

Avalon gasps a little. Implantation!
Her mind screams. She shakes her head fastly as another guard starts talking.

"Yes, our new dragon whisperer shall be the new protector of the Dragon Isis."

The first guard looks at the one who last spoke. "Indeed. It's going to be a very painful experience indeed."

Avalon lets out a piercing scream as three guards pin her down onto a table that was pulled in by another guard. She was strapped down tightly. Her worried blue eyes flickered from guard to guard as her heart was rapidly beating against her chest. She felt like her heart was going to burst.

"Hold still, this will only hurt a lot." The second guard chuckles out as he pushes a needle into her arm. The last thing that Avalon hears is another scream. Her scream. Everything then goes black.

DarkDecember said:
Sol sighed as he pushed his way from roof top to roof top. He growled low in his throat as he searched for his brother, Light. He knew he would be getting himself into trouble if he didn't find him soon. It always happened like this. He looked away from his brother for a minute and he was gone. It annoyed him to have to be a big brother and a babysitter. He closed his eyes and reached out with his mind to try and find his brother.
Light were are you? You know we aren't supposed to be out this late!

He growled. The moonlight glistened off of his brown hair as his eyes shown silver.

OkitaSoujifull817501_zps6927f0d4.jpg

Light lay in the shadows as he watched demons returning to their homes. He grinned to himself. "Stupid demons. It's a wonder you actually drove me and my brother out of hell. You don't even know I'm here do you..." He felt his teeth elongate at the prospect of ripping into their throats. He wanted to get back into Hell to take revenge on the Overlords for destroying his family. He felt the air shimmer around him as his brothers words reached his mind. He smirked as he ignored him. They were no normal demons. They were Dawnphantoms-walkers of dreams and minds. They were developing skills that most demons could only dream of but that didn't mean they were totally ready for use.

misteor-Bel4-1.jpg
Sorry sorry~ I forgot to tag ya when I replied. Not the first i've done that.

((It's fine! I probably would have saw this had a post if I wasn't being spammed by a few people xD ))

Sol growled as he started forward again. "Now if I was an annoying brother, where would I go..." he mumbled as he vaulted from one roof top onto another with little to no noise. His brother always liked to venture off, testing his powers out on unsuspecting demons. It had become his favorite way to get back at the Overlords for killing their parents while the two had been out playing. Sol shuttered at the memory, It was one he would surely never forget.

~Flashbac~

"You'll never catch me!" A five year old Light cried as he raced away from his brother. Sol laughed as he closed the distance between them, his seven year old legs moving faster then Light's could.

"That is what you think!" He growled playfully as his brother darted out of his grasp for the umpteenth time.

Light screamed in glee as he raced towards their home, throwing open the door as he tumbled into the living room. Sol stumbled after him, crashing into Light, forcing the two to go tumbling into a ball of giggles on the floor.

"No far! I wanna rematch!" Light stuck his tongue out as he stood up. He took a few steps away from Sol. Sol laughed.

"You will just lose again!" He gave Light a small push as he came to his feet. Light hit the ground with a soft thud, his hands flying back to catch himself. He growled at his brother before forcing himself up. He grimaced as his hands ran through something wet.

"What the...."He cocked his head as he brought his hands up to see what was coating them. Blood? Why was there blood here?

"Sol....?" he mumbled as he followed the trail that lined the floor.

Sol felt his eyes widen as he followed his brother's gaze. He took a tentative step forward, the trail leading towards their parents room. He felt tears prick at the back of his eyes as he ushered Light to stay back.

Opening the door, he hiccuped as his hand went to his mouth. His mother and father lay sprawled across the room, blood coating everything, pooling in spots. Knick knacks were strewn across the room, signs of a struggle. He took a step forward to get a better look at his parents. Reaching a hand out, he touched his mother's face, her throat had a long gash across it as cuts and bruises lined her body. His gaze went to his father. He lay in a slump of blood, his limbs broken and barely hanging onto his body.

Light let out a scream as he looked into the room after his brother, he feel to his knees as grief wracked his body, forcing vomit out of his young body. Sol wrapped his arms around him.

~~End

Sol had just reached the edge of the town as he sighed. "No sign of him in town... I hope he hasn't done anything stupid."

Light watched as the last of the demon's entered through the small portal to Hell. He growled as he leaned against a tree. He wanted to storm through the portal, slaying every demon he came across. He felt his fangs retract back to normal as his blew his hair out of his face. "One day I will come back, and when I do... You better be ready." He spat as he headed towards his home. He folded his arms behind his head and took a few steps before a strange noise caught his attention. Cocking his head to the side he looked towards the source of the noise. It was coming from the portal...

He narrowed his eyes and took a few steps forward. A shadow slammed into his side as he neared the hole, causing him to topple sideways and into a nearby tree. Pain seared into him as limbs scratched at his clothes. He let out a feral hiss as his fangs elongated.

"That was a big mistake!" He snarled to the small demon that had attacked him.

"I have orders to follow! Never a mistake do I make!" The demon attacked again, knocking Light sideways again, closer to the portal. Before Light could regain his balance, hands shot out of the portal and dragging him into Hell.

@Aimlori

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back