• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy (Always Open)

There aren't really any princesses as pure bloods are already kinda royalty in a way. But she can tell people whatever she wants, just keep in mind that other vampires know what the different types smell like. @CelestialBunny

@Ayuna Kusado Can I reserve a male pureblood spot? I'm interested in this, but I need to get some thing straight for the character I wanna use..

Also, is it okay if my character is really young and got accepted into the school for his smarts?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="D i v i d e d L0V3rz]@Ayuna Kusado Can I reserve a male pureblood spot? I'm interested in this, but I need to get some thing straight for the character I wanna use..
Also, is it okay if my character is really young and got accepted into the school for his smarts?

[/QUOTE]
WHAT THE HELL. STALKER.

.~.

D i v i d e d L0V3rz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24527-m-a-c-e/ said:
@M A C E[/URL] It looked interesting. Okay??
Oh yeah, I forgot you were into the Vampire Knight kind of stuff .3.

Weeaboo.

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]
xD Lol. I also have a cross academy roleplay, but it's not really the one i'm focused on right now.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think I saw that one before I decided to join this one, but then I joined this one and decided that this role play would be good enough.

You all reply so fast anyways...

Fast replies are rather threatening for someone like me xD

[QUOTE="Ayuna Kusado]
xD I reply as soon as I see it and juggle things fairly well.

[/QUOTE]
Yeag, but I happen to fall asleep easily and wake up hours later when everyone else has done 24 more pages.

Oh hey, I feel like making a second character. Just because I can :3

Ayuna Kusado]Ok go ahead. :3 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24527-m-a-c-e/ said:
@M A C E[/URL]
Oh hay, I actually has a question.

Would I be able to make a character who is an android, or something along those lines. It'd be like a character made to serve higher-up vampires and their every needs :3

@Ayuna Kusado Is it okay if I post mine sometime tomorrow? I'm a slow typer and I have to go to bed right now...

Grr I know I'm annoying I'm sorry ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think their are two many pure bloods an you said that Their would be only four @Ayuna Kusado

Users who are viewing this thread

Back