• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy (Always Open)

Venus Vesper

Adorable Demon

Out Of Character Chat

tumblr_mz2803mXC11t61imgo1_500.gif

Welcome to the Out Of Character chat! Please try to keep all of your out of character chit-chat here via the rules on the sign-up page. Please also familiarize yourself with the rules. They aren't anything special, just standard rules that most roleplays go by. As the title suggests, it's always open. I'd really like to start as soon as possible so please join people! Also If you have any questions please feel free to tag me in a post below, asking your question. Thank you! Dorms are with whoever agrees to dorm with your character. And both of you have to say that you're dorming together in this thread. (:3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I reserve a pure blood? @Ayuna Kusado

Got to go to sleep right now, and will post character tomorrow after school

this is a school for vampires... just a question, is it allowed to be human or does it have to be vampire?

so... there has been no pure blooded human inside the moonlight academy yet? @Ayuna Kusado

@Ayuna Kusado

Thanks ^-^ I don't Roleplay males too often but, I figured I'd make one to be a little different. Is he going to be considered a Pure Blood by the way? I was going to edit out the extra bits once I found that out

So do the majority of us share a class? So like I could make my character show up where your at?

Yup cause we needed more male pure bloods. So far we have 2. :D Yea and my character is in the hall way where you walk in so yea he could show up. And everyone is in the same class just to make interaction possible between all characters. That is, besides the commons so @Ldybug123 won't have classes with us but thats it. And that might change in the future. @Lana Valentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back