• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mooley School for the Troubled Teen

Sneether

Backstory:

This is a Boarding School for Teenagers who have committed the most heinous crimes to give them a second chance in life,during there time at Mooley Boarding School, they are on complete lock-down, that means they go to school for 8 hours then go right to there apartments to go to bed, there is no fun in this school, No Xboxes,No Sports,No Nothing, Entertainment is not allowed in this school, any infraction will result in either a Spanking or they will have to write a 100,000 word paragraph on why they did the infraction, there is no expulsion,your locked down in this school without a break until you graduate.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/mooley-boarding-school-for-the-troubled-teen.78755/

I have a question. Do I need to give a character description and wait to be accepted, or can I just start writing?

(I'm just going to start, and my character shall be figured out along the way)

Life is a jerk. What did I do to deserve this? I, unlike some people here in this dump, didn't actually commit a crime. I was framed. I happened to walk in on a crime scene right after the murderer had left, and that was all the police officers had seen. My parents chose to believe the freaking officers instead of their own son. My life sucks. At 15 years old, I already have felt more suffering, pain, and misery than most people feel in their lifetime. Today, I am woken up by a banging on my door. I check the clock. It is 3:13 AM. I stand up, dressed in only my boxers and open the door. To my surprise, my friend Josh is standing there. Well, I wouldn't call him a friend, but let's just say that he's one of the only people at this boarding school that I don't hate.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper-shout at him.

He shrugged and ran past me into the room and flopped down onto my bed.

"Dude! Get out! Do you know how much trouble we could get in if people find out you left your dorm?"

"Come on Blake," he said calmly. "No one is going to catch me."

Then suddenly I heard the sound of a key turning in the keyhole and the door began to creak open.

That's what life was here at Mooley. Living in constant fear of being caught doing something you weren't supposed to. Josh had gotten me in trouble plenty of times, yet I couldn't bring myself to hate him. I closed my eyes and waited for whoever was outside to come in.

Stupid life.

How was that? If you want me to change anything, let me know. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back