• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monsters & Humans (Closed)

JokerValentine said:
I would prefer to skip time 24 hours (so have it be noon-ish on the next day)
Sorry, but that won't fly. We got a group and a few silvers (plus new characters) that will be in the Warehouse Raid. We can skip it so it would be around midnight.

Comet said:
Sure.
What's the proposition that you offered me and Oni? xD

@Olivia Acerbi
Luka needs eyes in Zetherian's hotel where Jay and her League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: funsize edition are held up. Luka can't go in there because They all want her gutted and the Silver's leader, who she was gonna sell the information about one of their warehouses being raided, just got filleted by Don.

Thanks for that

JayJin said:
Sorry, but that won't fly. We got a group and a few silvers (plus new characters) that will be in the Warehouse Raid. We can skip it so it would be around midnight.
Ah. Jethroe is injured, and just went to the hospital. SO I don't think my character will be active until a tad after. Unless someone has magic.

JokerValentine said:
Ah. Jethroe is injured, and just went to the hospital. SO I don't think my character will be active until a tad after. Unless someone has magic.
Hmm, your character is an veteran, right? Maybe, make a small backstory. Saw a lot of injuries, so make him fix his own leg. Throwing ideas so that way you don't have to be stuck in the hospitial.

JokerValentine said:
I got drugs, just as good.

Do you want your Brompton Cocktail with or without bath salts?

@JokerValentine

Last edited by a moderator:
JokerValentine said:
We have this magic called: plot and you'll be back in no time

JayJin said:
Hmm, your character is an veteran, right? Maybe, make a small backstory. Saw a lot of injuries, so make him fix his own leg. Throwing ideas so that way you don't have to be stuck in the hospitial.
But he does not want people to know. Sorta secretive. He wants to blend in a bit.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]We have this magic called: plot and you'll be back in no time

[/QUOTE]
What!?!?! No one told me of this so called plot. xD I have some sarcastic people here.

JokerValentine said:
But he does not want people to know. Sorta secretive. He wants to blend in a bit.
Who's in the room with your character? If no one is in there, make the bullet seem as if it didn't get so far into the muscle. Say it pierced the skin, they took it out and gave you muscle relaxers or something, idk.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cut off your leg :D

[/QUOTE]
"blend in" "cut your leg off" Genius Heir, Genius

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cut off your leg :D

[/QUOTE]
a shorter version of 127 hours but with a leg.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]"blend in" "cut your leg off" Genius Heir, Genius

[/QUOTE]
And trippin' when your trying to get out of the hospitial is a great idea?

Just get a godamn doctor to stich it up. Leave when he goes to write you into the hospital database or somthing.

[QUOTE="Olivia Acerbi]Maybe it's a good trip?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, because when unicorns come shooting out of people's asses. . . actually. . . good trip.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Just get a godamn doctor to stich it up. Leave when he goes to write you into the hospital database or somthing.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, free healthcare!

@JayJin @JokerValentine

X533VuM80TY.jpg
I'm on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back