• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Monster Prom

Characters
Here
20171017_171228.jpgMorgan Al'Vere
Morgan slipped through the various students who were making their way inside, a she was doing it fairly quickly because, as much as she may hate it, her size was very handy for crowds and sneaking around. However, nearly everyone was taller than her, so if she hot stuck behind them, she really wouldn't be able to see anything. Her first stop was the library, she left two things on there yesterday, and had to print something for one of her classes. Entering, she immdeiatly spotted Tad, and them watched as he was startled by his phone, causing her to chuckle. She walked over, waving at him to say hi, while she waited for hi to finish with the phone. Safety Hammer Safety Hammer

Chris Alice Sadowski

Chris Alice was actually surprised Ji-Ho had no one picked out yet, but she couldn't judge because she was in the same boat. She has often thought of who would be the ideal date for her but when she tried to conjure up an image no one ever came to mind. Perhaps she wasn't thinking hard enough. Chuckling at his mention of promposing. "Haven't put a lot of thought into it. I suppose I should, seeing if I want to get a date I'll have to be the one to ask." Chris Alice shrugged as she pushed the thought aside. " I wouldn't worry though I'm sure you'll find a date in no time. You're quite a catch." She spoke, giving Ji-Ho a playful wink and a chuckle before looking down the hall.

It almost time for first period to start, Chris Alice stifling a small groan. Perhaps she would just push not skipping class to tomorrow as it had been a long weekend and she felt as if she deserved a break.

interactions: MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

"Darian Udessey

102, 103. 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110! Yeah, let's go!" Wheezed Darian, he was prepping his pecks in the Basket Ball court, (due to him being on all the sports teams he was given access to most of the school's facilities before the school opened; before he used to break-in to get his reps in, now he had a cool key-card). Upon sitting up Darian looked over to Nelly, the tiny chest was chasing its own tongue, in response Darian began to cheer it on, yelling repeatedly, "Come on Nelly! You got this, grab that tongue, it's your's little man!" Nelly soon fell over exhausted from all the encouragement, to which Darian responded by placing the drained mimic on top of his collar.

This was Darian's normal morning, though normally he'd head over to the library to convince the smarter students to do his work, it wasn't forcing in Darian's eyes, it was more of a respect based system as he saw it, however, antiques aside Darian knew why he was distracting himself, it was the upcoming prom.
Darian saw prom as a challenge, a test of wits, charm and romance, something Darian had recently realised wasn't trained, no matter how you looked at it though Darian was overthinking and overstressing, all he needs to do is calm down.

Darian realised it was reaching 1st period, he thought it'd be best for him to get a couple shots in before he had to go to lesson.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back