• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ~Monster Idoru~

ScarletHood said:

(/???)/*:???Please ask any questions here*:??? \(???\)

tumblr_mtx4xneLz71ryi9hko1_250.png
Hello Scarlet I am interested in your roleplay but I had a few questions I wanted to ask.

1.) So you can play as a male or female? And if you play as a male do you have to be a human?

2.) Can any of the monster girls be a manager?

3.) Is there a list that says how many male/female characters there are? And how many idols managers there are?

4.) I saw the dice roll chart and it said to roll either 100 or 20 so which one would be the number that determines if I fail or gain a stat?

Other then that I think I am all good on the understanding of this rp. Thank you very much for reading this :3!

OverlordSenpai said:
Hello Scarlet I am interested in your roleplay but I had a few questions I wanted to ask.
1.) So you can play as a male or female? And if you play as a male do you have to be a human?

2.) Can any of the monster girls be a manager?

3.) Is there a list that says how many male/female characters there are? And how many idols managers there are?

4.) I saw the dice roll chart and it said to roll either 100 or 20 so which one would be the number that determines if I fail or gain a stat?

Other then that I think I am all good on the understanding of this rp. Thank you very much for reading this :3!
*cracks neck*

well to answer your questions in a classy manner *dons monocle*

1. you can play as either gender and any race (be creative bud but at the same time never never too op)

2.Yes monster girls can be managers (the more plot the better I say!)

3.Eh I plan on adding a list up after all the managers and idols assemble into the overview, (which will then be always updating,aka. Kokopuffs has died so Sebastian has taking over Manager role of Popo)

4. To gain a new stat roll dice out of 20, (should probably add this to mechanics later) if the score is over 10 you have gained the stat. To level your stats up roll dice out of 100, add the total to your stat. Finally how well your performance goes will depend on your stats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally posted! It took me way to long to post but it was because I kept deleting what I wrote because it sounded weird. I think it still sounds not as good as it could have been but man I was tired of rewriting every time I thought it sucked haha.

Sorry I have to leave the role play because I'm really busy with school work and things ^^

Gomen'nasai

Im terribly sorry i forgot about this, this was the first alert i got from this thread in like 5 days :/

Can i come back :c?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fendisteel said:
Im terribly sorry i forgot about this, this was the first alert i got from this thread in like 5 days :/
Can i come back :c?
hrmm I'll give you a second chance man, but please don't dissapear like that again without notifying me first.

Zaxs said:
Sorry....i Got to scared.
there's no need to be scared but it annoys me slightly when people don't post, so please refrain for repeating such actions later on. Also best for the sake of my temper for the two of you to post by today. If you do not want to participate please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back