• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Monster Hunter - The Circle of Life

Kaylin

The Cheer Princess
For any ooc chat, questions, well anything really this is our whatever lets just talk or post notifications here if absent and such

Last edited by a moderator:
So I will be adding more details each month bout the different locations for non monster hunter fans to find out about the universe on here vs having to research or google search about it.

So once three more hours pass I will start posting again....gave people a few days to respond but want to get the story going and get some more info inside it.

Kaylin said:
So once three more hours pass I will start posting again....gave people a few days to respond but want to get the story going and get some more info inside it.
kk

Heads up, I forgot to let people know why I have not been super active...been prepping for Anime Boston which is my vacation. Once my costumes are all settled and stuff is all set I will probably post more but as of right now I probably wont be super active till March 28th.

Flareshield said:
Hello, is this rp still open?
Yes it is. The owner is just not responding cause she is a bit occupied with irl stuff. But I think you can make a character and wait for her to accept it

Yes I am just really busy this week. I work for the post office so most days but Sundays are 7am to 7pm since im a city carrier.

On sundays I deliver amazon from 7am till usually 5pm we were shorter on packages today.

And pretty much most of my free time till Thursday is rushing to finish costumes due to anime boston Thursday through Sunday.

I am going to be a little active once im all settled and ready a little before the con a little at but I will be more available and rping starting Monday March 28th

Sorry my asking, but I would like to know the time zones so i can get an idea of what time 7 am to 7 pm is if there is any difference in times.

I live 10 minutes away from boston so eastern standard time.

[dice]21110[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
So decided I should update everyone I am rping with. The convention I went to ended just trying to get enough rest between work and rl to feel better.

Burned myself out at the con so need to rest up before I continue posting so my heart meter replenishes.....I should be back up by Friday if not sooner.

And yeah sorry anime boston prep kind of kicked my butt for the last few weeks before the con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back