• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Criminal RP recruitment

HollowHitsugaya

So I'm gonna do this thing.

The RP will be centered around criminals, insane or not, your choice. You'll participate in murder, heists, common mischief and the like. Be the murderer you want to be! Or the theif, or the mobster. The world is your ice cream cone you know? Or Whatever.

I'll base the story around you guys, build me a character sheet! I'll personalize it to your preferences and characters and I'll try to take you on a wonderful adventure!

Like..... like....... Payday? ? ?

Or more Oceans eleven?

Or....... or......... orrrrrrrrrrrrr....... yaaaaaaa >> ?

Yeah! I love both of those things, Payday especially. Anything revolving around a criminal, Dexter, Zasaz from Batman, etc. I'm willing to bend to preferences :3

Mmmmmmm a few..... Although I usually work off the story/ other characters/ the setting O.o

Isssss there a template? Maybe channel zeh ideas into a funnel, thennnnnnn condense into...... a thingy

A thingy you say? See I usually work off of characters haha.

Here's a simple template for you!

Name:

Mental condition:

Skills:

Background:

Appearance: You could either do images or a description, either way I'm happy

Feel free to add anything you'd like

Name: Raven Caldwell

Mental condition: She suffers from an anxiety disorder.

Skills: She can create a new identity for people in an instant and for her own personal use. She mainly helps criminals get a life while the money she obtains from them, she creates another new life for herself constantly traveling around different parts of the world. She She never lives as the same person for more than two weeks.

Background: Raven was fostered in a small family, two moms in Minnesota. However, her family obsessed with the idea of traveling so she never stayed in the same place until they found Detroit, her parents favorite place. Her foster parents had both died in a tragic card accident when she turned 13 and stayed in plenty of foster homes until she reached 16. She committed her first crime, arson, against the church that preached gays was a sin then was taken to a juvenile center in Detroit. However when she was released at 18, she learned the truth throughout 12 letters. Her parents death wasn't an accident. Her parents were notorious drug dealers, known as Sunshine and Rain, to many but to others there names were Sarah and Lacy. These letters were from all of the people her parents wronged in the last 5 years, and now they are after Raven.

Appearance: She has caramel colored skin with long jet black curls that fall to the middle of her back and stands at an even 5'5.

Uh, I wanna join? haha

Name: Crimson willows

Mental condition: bipoler and schizophrenia

Skills: Great at finding information or others secrets. He's cruel and not afraid to do what needs to be done. He's great at breaking people and knows his way around medical tools and knives.

Background:

Was born into a home ruled by the bottle. He was beaten and abused until he was ten. That's when B came. He took over as Crimsons father was beating him to death. When Crimson woke up he didnt know what had happened and was covered in his name. The men in blue came then and he was sent to a place with soft white walls. He escaped when he was 14 not liking the fact that they tried to take his friend away. He lived on the streets stealing to survive until he was 16. Then he was found and taken in by the gang.

Appearance:

Crimson has ankle length hair the color of freshly spilled blood and wide eyes the color of a cloudy sky framed by long black eyelashes. He's slim and toned standing at 5'4. He's pale like porcelain and very androgynous with a small nose and bow shaped pink lips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Shiloh Hallahan

Female

Mental condition:

Dissocial personality disorder

Skills:

Shiloh can speak multiple languages, including German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, French, and, her native tongue, English. She's skilled in bare-handed fighting and knows her way around a gun, additionally being quiet-footed.

Background:

Born and raised by criminal parents, Shiloh's always been accustomed to an unlawful life -- on the run, never a constant home, never a constant alias. She'd begun to get involved along with her parents doings at the age of 11 and got hooked -- she was so fascinated with the intricacy of some crimes and the bluntness of others. However, this mom-dad-daughter-outlaw trio was doomed to end shortly; Shiloh's aunt (which she hadn't even been sure she was related by blood) convinced her parents to prohibit her from committing crimes in the idea of keeping her from repeating the life they were living. Shiloh was disappointed. She often felt like she had no say in her life, and, as soon as she hit 18, she was hell-bent on changing it. Packing up her bags, she split town.

Appearance:

Shoulder-length auburn hair waves down from her scalp, often tied back into a ponytail frankly because she finds it irritating. Over her average frame pale skin adorns her flesh, and she sports a height of 5'2". Her eyes are coffee-blackish-brown, a scar running across the bridge of her nose.

(If there's anything I need to change, feel free to tell me. c:)

Name: Sebastian 'Knox' McMurphy

Mental condition: Insomniac

Blood type: A- ( Jusssst incase???)

Skills: Being in the business and having the heart and mind of a criminal, Sebastian has the capacity to be a thief, an enforcer or a charismatic mastermind. He's boxed for years, learning body language through fists and words. Having spent time as a high risk personal 'assistant' to a drug kingpin, he is well versed with various firearms, ranging to simple peashooters to high power assault weapons. Not being a fan of demolitions, he has worked with plastic and black powder explosives. But again, would like to keep his face and fingers. As for electronics......he can't stand them.

Background: Knox's been around. He knows the in's as much as he knows them outs. He's done the grunt work, been double crossed, performed some wetjobs and even, orchestrated his own 'family' take over. He's lived a life so far in the dark that the bats think he's just part'ah the cave. These days, the guy spends most of his time in the park, playing checkers, or sometimes chess. Never was good with chess for some reason, was always more of a hands on fella. Either way, Ole' Knox's got so many bones in his closet, he'd sooner burn the whole house down then go look though it all. All's ya gotta know is- He's retired. So dun bother with 'em.

Appearance: Six foot even and pudgy. He don't care much fer proper stature as he's slightly hunched all the time. Built like a brick shit house tho, a real mean bastard in a brawl. he's got short, thinning white hair and a steel mug attached to a real big squarish head. His eyes are a cold black iron, shaped by the years most likely. He gotta slash mark on his neck right before the shoulder that healed pretty terribly by the scar. Also got a thin lined 'X' burn mark on his right cheek bone. Other then that, he usually has a scowl on his old person freckled, wrinkled face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back