• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius' Endless Search (Always Open!New Plot Added!)

I'd love to do a music school pairing, perhaps guitarist/singer x drummer? I am new, so I cannot PM, so if you're interested, please message me!

If you're still looking, I'd love to do a Hunger Games RP with you. Just let me ask one question. Would you be playing the canon characters or the OC's?

Someone else has watched the saddle club!? My childhood! PM me if you would be interesting in forming a plot with this.

@Queen Suriya thanks for the interest in RPing with me!I would be playing the OCs.I can't play canons,they just come out awful.

@Oenanthe I can't tell you how excited I am that I found somebody who would like to do a Saddle Club one with me!I don't care how old I am,that show is still enjoyable,haha!I'll PM you as soon as I can,I'm going to a two day concert festival tomorrow and I'm in the process of getting ready for it today.

Added a plots tab!Really craving the plot that is there already and I will be adding another one soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back