• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mobius' Endless Search (Always Open!New Plot Added!)

Mobius

Three Thousand Club

tumblr_nkjcj7M9cu1slm7bdo1_500.gif

Did I get your attention?Good...wait,no?Well...fine then.But keep reading anyways!Go on,go!

I've got some great RPs going on,but I still somehow manage to be bored and I want more...yeah.So here I am for the umpteenth time,hoping to have some success in a recruitment thread!

What I Give

I am extremely active,capable of posting twenty times and up on a day when I'm not drumming or riding.I have good grammar,spelling,and punctuation skills,but we all make mistakes.No matter what,I make sure that my replies can be understood.I do not like guessing games.Is this the end of the sentence,is this the character speaking?Nah,you won't get that with me.I do not curse and prefer that all romance be kept to PG-13 and under.I prefer to play female humans for my main character in a human,but might double in certain plots.I'll play male subcharacters as needed.I prefer to play male animals for my main character in an animal roleplay,but will play a female as needed.I can only play a very select few canon characters.I ONLY do MxF,no exceptions.I will roleplay in either PM or thread and don't mind either or.I can post two paragraphs easily on both my computer and my phone.I can post more on my computer (four and up),but I'm mainly on my phone now so I'd say two is my average.They aren't starving for things to say.I go for quality over quantity.I ride horses on Monday,Wednesday,and Thursday,but am able to reply before and after I'm at the barn.I have drum lessons on Tuesdays,around 4:30 EST (I am in the Eastern Timezone),and my time on Tuesdays varies,really,but I am definitely on for a long period of time at night.I work on Fridays and Saturdays,usually 3-5 (Friday) and 11-5 (Saturday),but if we slow down at the shop (I work at a buffalo meat shop) I can usually go on my phone.

Um...I feel like I forgot something...well,if you have a question,please feel free to ask it!
What I Want In a Partner

I am looking for a partner who is active,capable of posting multiple times a day.The whole point of getting more partners is to not have to sit around all day waiting for a reply.I put a lot into my roleplays and get excited for them,so I hate having to wait for replies.I really look forward to my partner's reply!My partner must be able to play the male human or canon character,depending on what our roleplay plot/pairing requires.My partner must have a good grasp on grammar,spelling,and especially punctuation.I don't care if my partner writes a one liner or multiple paragraphs,I just want to be able to understand the reply.They must be understanding if things come up or something happens.I also like to get to know my partner,so being okay with OOC chatting is a must!If requesting a fandom plot,know the fandom!However,in ones that I haven't read all of the books or seen all of the episodes,no spoilers!Preferably,my partner should be in my timezone or a similar one,but it is not a requirement!Be willing to develop the plot with me!I'm great at coming up with plot twists,especially random ones,but I don't want to be the only one doing that!

Let us move on to what I am looking to RP!Underlined roles are the ones I want.If no role is underlined,I'm okay with playing either or.Keep in mind: I'm open to other pairings,plots,etc. than what I've listed.These are just things I've thought of!

• The Maze Runner

(Keep in mind I've only read The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials.I've also seen the movie.)

Thomas x OC

Minho x OC

Aris x OC

WICKED/WCKD Member x Insert a Roll Here (I'm open to many for this)

Keeper x Greenie

Runner x Runner

The Hunger Games

(I have read all of the books and seen all of the movies.)

Finnick x OC

Cato x OC

Gale x OC

Peeta x OC

Marvel x OC

Peacekeeper x District Resident

Capitol Resident x Avox

District Thirteen Soldier x Capitol Fugitive

Capitol Resident x District Resident

Tribute x Tribute (needs a VERY good plot!)

Sonic the Hedgehog

(I've been into Sonic since I was five.I've played almost all of the games,have hundreds of the comics in every series [released in the US],seen all of the TV shows,and am completely addicted.I'm open to plots in all worlds-- comic,video game,tv show.)

I am open to so many pairings,I'll just list the ones I want the most:

Remington x OC (PLEASE!!I'll love you forever.)

Shadow x OC

Scourge x OC

Silver x OC

Jet x OC

Heartland

(I missed some seasons in the middle,but have seen the entire season the just finished and most of the earlier seasons [all of the first and second].I am in the US,which is behind Canada!)

Ty x OC

OC Ty x OC Amy

Caleb x OC

The Swipe Series

(If you know of this,I love you...haha!)

Marked x Markless

Daniel x OC

Logan x OC

The Saddle Club

(Haha,I'm such a horse nerd!)

I'm not sure about canons in this one for main characters,but I think a plot from this would be lighthearted and fun!

Harvest Moon

(My favorite of the games is Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life)

New Farmer x Girl From Town

[tab=Plots]

See something you're interested in doing?Have an idea that you'd like to try with me?Let me know!I only listed what I could come up with right then,I'm up for many more!Also,any of the genres/ideas/etc. in the second tab can be applied to the fandoms!I'd actually like to try them in fandom settings![/tab]

Last edited by a moderator:
Pwetty pwease?I'm so bored and desperate! :P

Bump!

Bump!

I really want a new roleplay...

I would be interested in Gale x OC! I haven't read all the books, but I've seen the movies, so I'll be a bit rusty compared to you. xD

I mostly do romances, though. Is that okay?

That sounds great!Want to PM me and we can discuss plots?The plot I had in mind would involve a spoiler,so I don't want to use that one,haha!

I'm up for romance,just not instaromance...I hope that's okay!

The pets one sounds kinda fun!

Only I suggest a different pairing for that, I've seen too many wolf RPs over the last few months and I'd like to try something new for once. xD

Aw,man,I'm really sorry,but I'm only interested in trying the wolf one right now :( .Mainly because I have a specific plot for it.I may,however,do one with a horse...since I love horses,haha!

Mobius said:
Aw,man,I'm really sorry,but I'm only interested in trying the wolf one right now :( .Mainly because I have a specific plot for it.I may,however,do one with a horse...since I love horses,haha!
Oh, well, if you have a specific plot then I could give it a shot! c:

Mobius said:
I don't want to force a wolf one on you if it's not what you're looking to do :) .
You're not forcing me. c:

It's true that I've seen far too many wolf RPs recently (I started out with Wolf RP in 2009), it wouldn't hurt to have one more.

Not to mention, I'm not the one playing a wolf for once. xP

Plus it could make for some funny encounters, unless the plot says otherwise.

I'd love to do peacekeeper x district resident with you. Also what is your definition of a very good plot? (Tribute x tribute looks awesome but I'm not sure I have a good enough plot)

It really depends on the plot.Some I like,others aren't enough to keep the RP going.I would be more interested in doing Peacekeeper x District Resident right now,though.

Mobius said:
It really depends on the plot.Some I like,others aren't enough to keep the RP going.I would be more interested in doing Peacekeeper x District Resident right now,though.
Okay well my idea was that they held a grudge against each other for members of their district killing close friends of theirs. So when one of them finds out the other is in the game they volunteer for the slim chance of taking the other down, their hatred only grows through training.

Later in the arena then one could be fatally injured and the cannon is ready to go off, their enemy finds them unconscious and bleeding out. It would be the perfect time to end them but for some reason they can't bring themself to do it so they drag them off to wherever they're hiding out currently and tend to their wounds. When the person wakes up (restrained obviously) the person uses some excuse whether it be because they wanted to fight them at full strength or whatever. Then over the next few days/weeks as the person heals the other does everything they can to make sure the other stays alive and when they're the only two left they can no longer bare the idea of killing each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back