• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Mob Roleplay (with Robin man)

Marcy slowly stopped struggling, then looked up at Charles, defeated. "What's your plan, then? Do you not want to money? What do you want?"

Marcy swore under her breath and sat back in the chair, quietly waiting for Anthony, or whatever was going to come next in the endeavor. As she thought about what might happen, she felt her stomach drop.

Anthony finally made it to the warehouse. He opened the door. "Charles!" He yelled. Charles held his hands up. "Ah you made. Excellent."

Marcy peeked past Charles and saw Anthony, her stomach fluttering in excitement at the sound of his voice. "Anthony!" She exclaimed in relief.

Anthony saw Marcy. "Hey there." Charles chuckled. "Now lets do this outside." He whistled and two men came out from the shadows and started to carry the chair. Anthony walked out and opened the bed of his truck. "There's your money. Now give me Marcy." Charles nodded and snapped his fingers. The men put her down and cut the rope.

Marcy, confused, stood up slowly and rubbed her sore wrists. She began to walk to Anthony. "That's not it, is it?" She asked quietly, looking between Charles and Anthony.

Charles shook his head. "Oh no." He pointed his gun at Anthony. Then everyone pointed his gun at Marcy and Anthony. "Not yet." Anthony grabbed Macry's hand and started backing up. "What the?" He said under his breath.

Anthony kept backing up. "How?" He asked Charles. "Quite simple really. We all know that your family is the richest family in the city. And your family has ruled these streets for far to long Anthony. But I couldn't do it all by myself." The man walked up. "No." He Anthony said in disbelief. "Oh yes. I needed eyes and ears. And a man to start this serious of events." Anthony kept backing up until he hit the edge of the dock. He leaned over to Marcy's ear. "When I say jump. We jump."

When Anthony leaned into Marcy's ear, she almost accused him of being insane. She stopped herself, though, seeing that there was no other option. She subtly nodded.

"You know if you kill me now. Every other crew in town will try to get the same spot as you." Charles nodded. "Yeah I know. But they won't get very far. Fire!" He yelled in German. Everyone started firing at them. At that moment Anthony wrapped his arms around Marcy and jumped. Once they hit water he helped Marcy diving under with him.

It all happened very quickly, and before Marcy knew it, she was in the water, Anthony's arms wrapped around her. At this point, all she felt like she could do was close her eyes and hope for the best.

Anthony kept swimming. Thankfully the water was stopping most of the bullets. Anthony kept swimming under.

(Back at the surface.)

Charles was looking down at the water. "Is it done?" The man asked.

Charles nodded. "The deed is done." He looked back at all of the man. "We did men! We killed the legendary Anthony Thompson. The men cheered. "Now we got a city to conquer." All the men got in the vehicles. Charles taking the truck.

After a minute or two Anthony finally swam up to the surface. He took deep breathes. "Marcy. You alright?"

Marcy quickly bobbed to the surface behind Anthony and grabbed onto the leg of the dock for support. "I...yeah, I'll be fine." She said breathlessly, swatting the hair from her eyes. "This is bad, isn't it?"

Anthony nodded. "That's putting it lightly. The entire family betrayed us. And now every mob in town is gonna try to take my spot."

Anthony nodded. Then he came up with a idea. "There's one man I know that can help us. Come on." He climbed up the dock.

Marcy followed him up the dock, sopping wet. She looked at her rope burnt wrists and was reminded of something. "Thank you for coming after me, by the way," she said as she wrung out her hair.

It wasn't exactly a romantic response, but it's not like she cared much. That was usual of Anthony. "So," she said, "where are we going?"

Marcy rolled her eyes. "Very specific," she said, "I don't see who would be able to help us at a cemetery, though. They're all...well, dead."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back