Missing the 1x1~~!~~

KrisiStar

So I am loving the larger roleplays that rpnation offers but sometimes I feel that you can never quite get a real story behind them because there are so many people. I am looking for one or two 1x1 rps or small group rps. If anyone is interested please reply or message me.

Things I am interested in:

Fandom:

hana-kimi

divergent

matched

dance mom's (stories about the children)

once upon a time

vampire academy

(there are plenty more I just can't think of them all. I have read pretty much every book and don't watch very much t.v. so if you have any ideas just reply and I'll tell you if I am familiar with it))

Romance:

Slice of Life:

Magic:

~!~I am open to many ideas~!~

My ideas of some of the others.

Plot 1 (romance): A wealthy prince comes to a normal american town for a get away from the royal life. There he meets a woman who is a middle class working lady that has had a hard life from the day she was born. They fall in love and he decides to bring her home eventually to his family where she has to learn the ways of royalty and the struggles to get to know his family. ect. ect. ect. (there is room for additional details we can discuss in pm))

Plot 2: (slice of life) I like the idea of a boarding house that harbors five different families. There are three old couples and two families with one teenager. The teens are completely different from one another and at school they don't really acknowledge the other's existence. But after they are home and away from their peers they talk and actually spend time together. (could be two girls, two guys, boy/girl. doesn't matter and romance is not a must in this rp, the characters will also be able to be made up by the other player)

Plot 3: (magic): I just love fairies and supernatural things. Unicorns, vampires, werewolves, what have you. I like the idea of a girl or guy coming to a knew magical world and not knowing where they are and meeting the different inhabitants. I also think it would be cool for two different species of beings to meet and befriend the other. This plot category is so vast that we could do just about anything.

Okay so if I seem like someone you would like to rp with then please continue to my rules below :)

~I do not do sexual scenes

~I am more comfortable play a girl but will attempt a guy if necessary

~I like length and quality so please no one liners

~Be respectable and polite Ooc

~I hate drama

~I work at night on saturdays so I am busy during that time to reply.

I'm always up for magic plots :) Maybe two girls of different species grow really close, but the two species get into a fight for some reason and go to war with each other and the girls try to stop the war? I know it's kind of cliche, being a Romeo and Juliet sort of deal... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back