• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom miss peregrine's home for peculiar children

Gaycubed

Road work ahead, uh yeah.....I sure hope it does
Would anyone be interested in doing an rp based around that. If i get a few people interested i'll get one made and get one started. IDK when cause school, but like if people are interested in rp based in the world i'll write one up and link it here whenever it gets done.  :D  

I really want to read the books. My friend took me to see the movie before i could read it, but i like the world so much and i really wanna read the books. 

I always prefer the books to the movies, partially cause I'm that guy that likes to point out the differences between the movie and book.

I tend to make people angry. But anywho, the books are awesome! Haven't read them in a while to be honest though.

I am that person So no worries.  It was her birthday and she got to choose the movie, so i sucked it up and went with her. Now i just need the book. 

There are three books my friend, each a good read! My older sis had them in a set, had no idea I'd even like them so much.

I always prefer the books to the movies, partially cause I'm that guy that likes to point out the differences between the movie and book.

I tend to make people angry. But anywho, the books are awesome! Haven't read them in a while to be honest though.

I LOOOOVE the movie...but if there's something they should have left out, it was the dad.  The worst part was is that he wasn't even IN the book!!!!  He was such a buzzkill!!!! >:T  He didn't ruin the movie or anything but why have him in the movie when all he does is prevent us from seeing what we want to see?!  I'm glad the main character didn't go back to the present X3  

Anyway I'd be stoked to be a peculiar guy ;D

The dad wasn't in the book? Wasn't he showed multiple times? Forgive me, I haven't watched the movie yet because money.

Anyhow, I'm go for this roleplay.

I'm in I saw the movie last week absolutely loved it.... It reminded me of almost every single kids movie I used to watch. I also loved the book every page had a purpose and spoke to me. As I said I am definitely In

Would anyone be interested in doing an rp based around that. If i get a few people interested i'll get one made and get one started. IDK when cause school, but like if people are interested in rp based in the world i'll write one up and link it here whenever it gets done.  :D  

Even though I've never seen the movie just based off the commercials I would love to if someone could give me the cliff notes 

There are three books my friend, each a good read! My older sis had them in a set, had no idea I'd even like them so much.

I am planning on reading them ASAP. 

I LOOOOVE the movie...but if there's something they should have left out, it was the dad.  The worst part was is that he wasn't even IN the book!!!!  He was such a buzzkill!!!! >:T  He didn't ruin the movie or anything but why have him in the movie when all he does is prevent us from seeing what we want to see?!  I'm glad the main character didn't go back to the present X3  

Anyway I'd be stoked to be a peculiar guy ;D

The only thing i don't like is there was one or two transitions that were just bad. 

literally just came on here to look for one of these. c;

so up for this!!

WHOOO

Even though I've never seen the movie just based off the commercials I would love to if someone could give me the cliff notes 

It's just going to be based on the world, since some of us haven't seen the movie, and other haven't read the book. 

Anyhow i will start writing up a layout of an rp, and keep you guys updated since a lot of peps are interested. 

I am planning on reading them ASAP. 

The only thing i don't like is there was one or two transitions that were just bad. 

WHOOO

It's just going to be based on the world, since some of us haven't seen the movie, and other haven't read the book. 

Anyhow i will start writing up a layout of an rp, and keep you guys updated since a lot of peps are interested. 

Awesome I'm very excited 

Leave it to Tim Burton to make skeletons good guys!  I always felt like skeletons got a bad rep and not a lot of them were on the side of good!  And what I like about miss peregrine was that they weren't cartoony looking skeletons they were realistic looking and yet managed to get across awesome action and humor through teamwork!  They were a perfect balance of bumbling awkwardness and yet somewhat competent combat skills!  That's why I don't like that the Minions are reffered to as minions as they aren't exactly what a villain minion is, but minions fighting for the good guys is vastly entertaining to watch!  I've seen something similar in Suicide Squad with an awesome skeleton helping out the good guys but that didn't last very long.  This movie got exactly what I wanted out of a bunch of skeletons, wielding weapons and fending off the greater evil!  I didn't even KNOW that's what I was getting into but Enoch's power was always so odd and fascinating to me, which is strange since I didn't expect him to be so cool, I thought he'd just be some stick in the mud but through his power we can see there's some child-like imagination tht fills his mind even if it is slightly twisted.  Good guy Skeleton army is awesome!!!! O3O  I DEMAND MOAR ARMIES OF THE UNDEAD FOR MY AMUSEMENT!!!  I also like how when the skeletons roar they make little clacky clicky sounds, it's cute in a messed up kind of way ^w^ 

Interested, though I have not read the book it is on it way towards me (two days ago it was 2-5 workdays). I can read trough it in a day, no worries.

I saw the movie and would be interested.    Haven't read the books though but I already have my characters made, I'll just bring them over from the RP I'm waiting on acceptance on.  When I went to see the movie, people were clapping and cheering when the skeletons were fighting the bad guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the movie and would be interested.    Haven't read the books though but I already have my characters made, I'll just bring them over from the RP I'm waiting on acceptance on.  When I went to see the movie, people were clapping and cheering when the skeletons were fighting the bad guys.

skeleton-animated-gif-15.gifgiphy.gif

I thought the skeletons were cool though found out they switched a couple of the girls' powers in the movie.    

Anyway these are my characters.

Name: Rial Grimm

Peculiarity:  Fire Manipulation-can manipulate and control fire.

Appearance: He has short straight black hair and green eyes with medium-brown skin.    He likes dressing in earth tone shirts, jeans and sweatpants with a camouflage jacket, black boots, and black leather gloves.

Other: Twin of Jasmine Grimm

Name: Jasmine Grimm

Peculiarity: Animal Morphing=She can shift into any type of animal.

Appearance:  She has black hair to mid-back, medium-brown skin and violet eyes.   She likes wearing dresses and skirts with calf-length black boots.

Other: Twin of Rial Grim

Anyway these are my characters.

Name: Rial Grimm

Peculiarity:  Fire Manipulation-can manipulate and control fire.

Appearance: He has short straight black hair and green eyes with medium-brown skin.    He likes dressing in earth tone shirts, jeans and sweatpants with a camouflage jacket, black boots, and black leather gloves.

Other: Twin of Jasmine Grimm

Name: Jasmine Grimm

Peculiarity: Animal Morphing=She can shift into any type of animal.

Appearance:  She has black hair to mid-back, medium-brown skin and violet eyes.   She likes wearing dresses and skirts with calf-length black boots.

Other: Twin of Rial Grim

Save them for when i have the RP up. As mentioned in the orignal post i am still in school, so it will take a while to get it written up cause i'm behind on rps, but i will write it up and put it up and link it here for all of you lovelies. At that time then i will worry about characters :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back