• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Mint's 1x1 Search [adv. lit - long term]

mnt

Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • About Me

* Please do not respond here. PM me directly for interest!

Requests temporarily closed

Hi there! Welcome to my 1x1 roleplay partner search thread! Here are a few facts about me before we delve into the nitty gritty!

• I am a 29-year-old in over my head in student loans and medical debt. Go USA!
    • My timezone is CST (UTC-6) and I typically post after work with occasional weekend replies.
    • I have roleplayed for almost twenty years. Yikes.
    • I am a certified workaholic with a full-time job in eCommerce and a part-time job with a 1099 project.
    • My cat, Spock, is my world. If you can’t agree that he is #1, then we cannot be friends, sorry (not sorry)
    • I’ve watched more anime than I care to admit. My other hobbies are gaming and music.
    • I'm INFJ-T. In other words: a naturally stressed simp.
    • I have typed most of this thread three times and accidentally backed out, wanting to cry each time.

Last edited:
Still looking for potential partners (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back