Other Minor question in the form of a poll

Forum versus PM roleplaying. Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Whimsy Wren

Witchy Whimsy
I like to think I'm a veteran roleplayer (as I have stated before) but I am new to this particular site. For 1x1 roleplaying there are forums. However, are there people who use the PM system to roleplay as well? I'm curious to know so check out my handy dandy poll!

Same as above - I like the idea of someone reading the story my partner and myself are creating.

PM and preferably offsite, I get nervous with everyone...watching.

In all seriousness, I'm sure no one cares or is reading. It would probably be good for me and help other people see what are effectively writing samples. But while I do intend to remedy this mental block, it won't be super soon.

PM and preferably offsite, I get nervous with everyone...watching.

In all seriousness, I'm sure no one cares or is reading. It would probably be good for me and help other people see what are effectively writing samples. But while I do intend to remedy this mental block, it won't be super soon.

I completely understand this!

On an off note, it's all so interesting to see everyone's thoughts!

Most of my RP partners tend to like PMs, but I love Forums. I'm a reader of 1 on 1's and get so giddy when reading another plot's interactions. So whenever I do forum, I put out my best and love that I get to share it publicly in such a nice environment. Now that being said, I see the appeal in PMs because it is much easier to keep track of the actual RP. To each their own—I don't mind doing either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back