• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mini Thread~

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
This is just a small thread with a few things so I'm going to hop right to it. But first, a bit about me.

Post Length: A small paragraph to three large ones. Varies depending on situation. Can post more or less.

Fairly Active: On at least once a day unless a special situation arrives.

I prefer to roleplay through PM.

Pairings: Will do MxF, MxM, FxF, etc...

This is just general stuff, I suppose. If you want to know more, I will provide it later.
I'll eventually add more to the thread but this is just a quick one so make do please.

Fandoms:

Grand Theft Auto V

Red Dead Redemption

Soul Eater

Shameless (U.S.)

Supernatural

The Shining

Original Plot Ideas:

Wendigo/OC
This is a really adaptive plot. I prefer to play the wendigo. I've done it a few times with different OCs and they've always been interesting and fun!

The Baking Witch
There is a small bakery on the edge of a moderately sized town. In it is one woman and her pet. This bakery produces the most wonderful pastries. Bread that never molds, couragous cookies, upbeat cakes... Everything from this bakery is unique from others. The woman is a witch and influences all her foods to help her quiet town. But when another evil witch starts a bakery, a war will begin.
(Based off some Tumblr prompt but I can't remember the user or anything...)

Last edited:
Hello!
This is just a small thread with a few things so I'm going to hop right to it. But first, a bit about me.

Post Length: A small paragraph to three large ones. Varies depending on situation. Can post more or less.

Fairly Active: On at least once a day unless a special situation arrives.

I prefer to roleplay through PM.

Pairings: Will do MxF, MxM, FxF, etc...

This is just general stuff, I suppose. If you want to know more, I will provide it later.
I'll eventually add more to the thread but this is just a quick one so make do please.

Fandoms:

Grand Theft Auto V

Red Dead Redemption

Soul Eater

Supernatural

The Shining

Original Plot Ideas:

Wendigo/OC
This is a really adaptive plot. I prefer to play the wendigo. I've done it a few times with different OCs and they've always been interesting and fun!

The Baking Witch
There is a small bakery on the edge of a moderately sized town. In it is one woman and her pet. This bakery produces the most wonderful pastries. Bread that never molds, couragous cookies, upbeat cakes... Everything from this bakery is unique from others. The woman is a witch and influences all her foods to help her quiet town. But when another evil witch starts a bakery, a war will begin.
(Based off some Tumblr prompt but I can't remember the user or anything...)

I'm interested in the Wendigo/OC roleplay, Red Dead Redemption, and The Shining! Let me know if you wanna get something started together. Thanks! :closed eyes open smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back